Old emptys

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

yeh it was about 560, mad trick, didn't seem like many players either knew or had the bottle to do it at the time either... :P
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

dunno about players but little kids were doing it round my way :lol:
griff50

old emptiers

Post by griff50 »

seventh heaven 10p trick was the best i think wow what a long time ago lol
steven

Re: old emptiers

Post by steven »

griff50 wrote:seventh heaven 10p trick was the best i think wow what a long time ago lol
great trick that, project machines also 4.80 jokers wild take the 2.40 when jackpot was there was free
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

steven wrote:
griff50 wrote:seventh heaven 10p trick was the best i think wow what a long time ago lol
great trick that, project machines also 4.80 jokers wild take the 2.40 when jackpot was there was free

jokers wild would also plug for holds :o ops: until they all got hardwired round my way.
the ones i had were 4pound jpts,they would nudge for the jacky everytime it put it there after the initial refusal and you could actually take all the tokens out of it aswell .i used to take about 12-14 quid cash from them and then a jackpot ......they would still offer then. had 18 of these in a mile radius...(and then there was yarmouth which had tons more :P )had it for what seemed like forever at the time ,can't have been many who had this earlier.tbh, there were a hell of a lot less players then anyway.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I remember travelling up to Skegness for these & going home by train down the east coast through Kent. Devestated when we saw someone else doing it.

The other way was to push the screen in when you had a hold after nudge.

Was so rare to see another player back then, now it's rare not to.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

there was also another way to do the 777 heaven ,not an empty mind you.

the earlier ones with the green start button instead of blue could be made to streak by getting a member of staff to open them up with a bullshit excuse like it had a couple of tokens jammed in it. it would then be in free play mode you just had to hit one start in free play ,it would then streak 1st credit after the machine was closed up again. best to hit the start as it was being closed that way it reset during the spin so they did'nt notice lol.

goodtimes :D
steven

Post by steven »

mr lugsy wrote:
steven wrote:

jokers wild would also plug for holds :o ops: until they all got hardwired round my way.
the ones i had were 4pound jpts,they would nudge for the jacky everytime it put it there after the initial refusal and you could actually take all the tokens out of it aswell .i used to take about 12-14 quid cash from them and then a jackpot ......they would still offer then. had 18 of these in a mile radius...(and then there was yarmouth which had tons more :P )had it for what seemed like forever at the time ,can't have been many who had this earlier.tbh, there were a hell of a lot less players then anyway.
i stand corrected it was indeed £4 jackpot young man
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP