toolers

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
jackpot90

toolers

Post by jackpot90 »

people on this site go on about how they hate toolers, and so on?
but you all seem to be talking about you sell these emptiers for 10k and 20k?
surely that is tooling?
and one thing ive never seemed to get is how these cc boxes and emptiers are made surely it has to be some sort of inside info?
i know quite alot of toolers, and have seen them in action,
they do make a hell of alot of money from using these devices,
but like ive said it really does baffle me how these are made?
because i know how the wires and so on are made they are easy,
but these boxes?
and also why is it people seem to hate toolers so much?
is it a matter of jelousy or what?
because tbh alot of people would earn the sort of money they do if they had the opportunity to?
i can see why people hate drug dealers and so on,
but the thing is these toolers are earning more money than quite alot of drug dealers with low risk!
it is classed as petty theft,
i can see why the owners of the machines would be annoyed,
but why are these players annoyed?
because they go there after and the machine is dead?
well surely if another player had just taken on the machine it would be dead?
but you wouldnt be pissed of with that?
why because he has played it?
if you could get the money out like that without shoving all your money in and spending all the time im sure you would?
silent g

Post by silent g »

no1 here sells info dohnut.
you probably read a joke and thought it was serious.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

the issue is more about machines being empty and flying,this leaves the player looking like he's the criminal when he has to claim the iou.
i got more routes than loreal
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

adding to what kesh has just said ,,,,,,,,,also as a rule , once a landlord has been bitten by a tooler , anybody they see from now on who has genuinely got a legitimate jp ,,,,,,, in there eyes is now tar'd with the same brush , and must be up to no good.

its defo not jealously ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they might have a lot more money than the average pro player , but most pro players are comfortable ,,,,,,,,,,, and have a clear conscious as to how they earned it.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Spyder

Post by Spyder »

theres a fucking difference between playing the machine and jamming a screwdriver and a coathanger inside the working parts of the machine..

theft is theft

i suppose you think its ok to fill a trolley up at tesco and just walk out with it? afterall, the people queuing are mugs....
Blackcurrantsoda

Post by Blackcurrantsoda »

:d:
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Yep propably the reason i am barred from 2 wetherspoons both about 5 miles from my house!
Blackcurrantsoda

Post by Blackcurrantsoda »

&quot wrote:
trayhop123 wrote:adding to what kesh has just said ,,,,,,,,,also as a rule , once a landlord has been bitten by a tooler , anybody they see from now on who has genuinely got a legitimate jp ,,,,,,, in there eyes is now tar'd with the same brush , and must be up to no good.

its defo not jealously ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they might have a lot more money than the average pro player , but most pro players are comfortable ,,,,,,,,,,, and have a clear conscious as to how they earned it.
Very true Mr Trayhop, I have been banned from so many places in the last year or so because the landlords/ staff see me winning but don't see the toolers who dumped/ emptied the machine the night before... Then I end up with the blame.. bloody unfair.

The usual line being 'what it's gone empty again?!, look mate you are doing something to that, I don't know what it is but you can't play that again.. this machine has not made a penny for the last month'
InForApenny

Post by InForApenny »

never heard of jamming a screwdriver anywhere on a machine. but toolers do make it shite for regular players.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

You prbably not been around for long then
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
tommya

Post by tommya »

also jackpot 90 us players would have more money if we got our ious of the companys supplying the machines. Instead u got some employee saying that aint got no money in it i aint paying u
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

are you serious? no, no.. are you serious....!?

Moron.
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

ok im gonna bite the bate..

Do you not realise there are atleast 20 of us here who could be out tomorrow tooling morning if we so wished, in a heartbeat! It aint jelously.. There are many different reasons why we dont, if you dont understand them what are you even doing here?
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
Wheelnut

Re: toolers

Post by Wheelnut »

[quote="&quot"]
i can see why people hate drug dealers and so on,
but the thing is these toolers are earning more money than quite alot of drug dealers with low risk!
it is classed as petty theft,

people on remand now looking at five years plus for this petty theft but dont let that bother you - crack on jackpot90 - let us know how you get on from behind the door
bigpokercouk

Re: toolers

Post by bigpokercouk »

Wheelnut wrote: crack on jackpot90 - let us know how you get on from behind the door
Laying on the blue mattress

NOW!
CLUNK!