toolers

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
silent g

Post by silent g »

jackpot90 wrote: ive only ever seen one player get rowdy and that was because he thought my mate was looking at him
your not from anywhere near london are ya? i hate being watched and often tell people to "fack off" lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

so are hardly likely to have a baseball back under the change counter
I'd be further concerned if they had a baseball bat... ;)

Spot on point though...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

Matt Vinyl wrote:
so are hardly likely to have a baseball back under the change counter
I'd be further concerned if they had a baseball bat... ]

Ha ha
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

harry2 wrote:Obviously jackpot 90 was born in 1990, so still has a lot of growing up to do. Toolers are scum, full stop. Not some sort of glamorous profession (stop watching all those Guy Ritchie films). Most inland arcades are chains these days and "run" by kids, immigrants or middle age women so are hardly likely to have a baseball back under the change counter. The underclass that has developed means retarded kids that can't get a job because they didn't bother at school seem to think the world owes them something, rather than getting off of their backsides and actually grafting for it. Instead they think that petty crime is OK, because when they get caught the piss poor justice system doesn't lock them away for long enough so decent folk can lead a normal live, so we have hordes of unemployable chav's roaming the streets like wolves wasting oxygen and getting up to no good.

End.
This just highlights only a few of the points of why the UK is now in terminal decline. The political system is highly ineffective and merely follows the path of least resistance, when that is exactly the opposite of what is required.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

why are you refering to 'earning' money through 'tooling'

tell me where your parents live and ill go an 'earn' their tv laptop jewelery and bank cards from in their house....
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

harry2 wrote:Obviously jackpot 90 was born in 1990, so still has a lot of growing up to do. Toolers are scum, full stop. Not some sort of glamorous profession (stop watching all those Guy Ritchie films). Most inland arcades are chains these days and "run" by kids, immigrants or middle age women so are hardly likely to have a baseball back under the change counter. The underclass that has developed means retarded kids that can't get a job because they didn't bother at school seem to think the world owes them something, rather than getting off of their backsides and actually grafting for it. Instead they think that petty crime is OK, because when they get caught the piss poor justice system doesn't lock them away for long enough so decent folk can lead a normal live, so we have hordes of unemployable chav's roaming the streets like wolves wasting oxygen and getting up to no good.

End.
Great post Harry.

Although I'd prefer to lead a normal LIFE....

Chuckle :D
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Spyder wrote:why are you refering to 'earning' money through 'tooling'

tell me where your parents live and ill go an 'earn' their tv laptop jewelery and bank cards from in their house....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BRILLIANT!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Mr McStreak wrote:
Spyder wrote:why are you refering to 'earning' money through 'tooling'

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BRILLIANT!
+1 on Brilliance
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

An additional +1 from me too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

And my +1 makes it 4!

Seriously jackpot 90, you really cannot regard money that was stolen through tooling as earned, would you call walking into a shop and running out with the till under your arm as money earned? no.

Thats because its not, its money stolen, and machine tooling amounts to the same thing, its down right theft, no two ways about it!

Hell, tooling is almost worse, as at least if someone nicks a till then the next customer wont be the one who ends up looking like the guilty one, not so with machines.

Lets say some scrote has just emptied something and left so its buzzing and has little or no coins left in it, so then if it goes up for you after maybe £20 in then you have to try and claim the £50 IOU that the toolers have caused, so then you look guilty, it happened on you, so it must be you right?

Now maybe you will see why toolers are thought of in such low regard, the lowest of the low when it comes to machines IMO.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

yep dibs on a bandwagon place with the +1 also :wink:

....and much as i'd like to point out a third mistake in the honourable pro grammar gentleman's posting............................ i could'nt :x

EDIT................'middle age women' should be 'middle aged women' unless you're talking about medieval crones who are employed as arcade attendants :wink:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Poor H2, posts his longest post in well, ever and gets jokingly-slated thrice! ;)
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Two typos in one post. He's gone to ground.
Come on you Royals
JG

Post by JG »

At the end of the day I find it best to keep a healthy balance between skilled playing and tooling.
It's people going out and taking the piss and taking three pots out of Aliens and permanently killing Electrocoins by taking certain features, that is making it really on top for us casual toolers.
I had a little chat with my local constabularly about potential tooling arrangements.
If you're just tooling as a part time hobby, they don't mind. So often on a Monday I'll go out and just take a few £300 raises from various cabinets. I'm quite happy doing this over 100 or so units and making a £30k raise every Monday.
I've always said as long as you're making 30k every Monday, life should be sweet.
The thing about tooling is it can be very ingenious. Sometimes I'll go thorugh phases of using a sledgehammer to break into FOBTs. You have to be careful though, no good going into a William Hill, smashing up all the FOBTs and then onto another William Hill - No ffs, use your loaf, go to Coral. Also, sorry to patronise those of you who have been in the casual tooling game for ages, but put a muffler/silencer on your sledgehammer or randomly fire a shotgun to cause a distraction and take away the heat for Pete's sake.
Make sure no one sees you with the sledgehammer though, otherwise all the rats will be on it.
Most Welcome Break services empty their B3 units at approximately 10:06 hours, so that is the time to drop deadly gas in the Gamezone and purloin the contents. Remember Leisure Link still operate the £70 jackpots, but Welcome Break themselves own the £500 games.
Just two examples of using your loaf to tool. There are many other devices, fake crop notes covered in locusts, evidence that destroys itself. Did you know if you wedge a banana in a NV drop loom Maximus 6 that you can take an imprint of a £50 note and get infinite credits?

Food for thought and indeed copious amounts of cash.

Cheers,

JG (part time tooler and Vice-Chief of the National Assocation for Tooling Organisations (NATO))
JG
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

JG wrote:Sometimes I'll go thorugh phases of using a sledgehammer to break into FOBTs. You have to be careful though, no good going into a William Hill, smashing up all the FOBTs and then onto another William Hill - No ffs, use your loaf, go to Coral. Also, sorry to patronise those of you who have been in the casual tooling game for ages, but put a muffler/silencer on your sledgehammer or randomly fire a shotgun to cause a distraction and take away the heat for Pete's sake.

*wipes a tear from my eye from laughing*

JG, you are a legend!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player