Playing music

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Playing music

Post by thecannonball89 »

What music do you listen to when on the train or in the car, ipod ect?

I like abit of the stone roses, calvin harris and oasis.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Happy Hardcore, oldskool and new, some trance, some Donk(Recently downloaded Dose of Donk vol 8 )
Got the odd bit of Sex Pistols/Bloodhound Gamg etc to add a mix to the ol Ipod as well, and a couple videos of standups
ob

Post by ob »

Usually for me its absolute 80's or heart
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

like ob , usually main-stream 80's ,,,,,,,,,,+ everything easy listening from the likes of the bee gee's , neil diamond , michael bubble , etc ,,,,,,love ballards and film soundtracks ,,,,,,,,,,,, cant stand modern dance music.
Little discipline = BIG issue

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yeah , i listen to radio 2 a lot in the car ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if i lived in london though ,,,,,, it would be tuned into magic ,

spose i could change my car stereo to a dab one ,,,,,,,,,, but its the fitted peugeot stereo and i dont really want the hassle of removing it ,,,,,,,,,,, then having to put it back when i come to sell it etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is there a way round this?? it has an aux input
Little discipline = BIG issue

Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

trayhop123 wrote:yeah , i listen to radio 2 a lot in the car ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if i lived in london though ,,,,,, it would be tuned into magic ,
Hmm, I have Magic on quite a bit and although the era was a good 'un, you soon get sick of them repeating the same 'mellow magic' gush, endless Mike and The Mechanics songs, and neverending plugs for Michael Buble. It really gets irritating after a while.

Shame really as the FM band is packed in London but the quality ain't there like it used to be.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

trayhop123 wrote:is there a way round this?? it has an aux input
Indeed there is, you could get a portable DAB receiver and plug it in to the aux, like you would an Ipod.
ob

Post by ob »

Nixxy wrote:
trayhop123 wrote:yeah , i listen to radio 2 a lot in the car ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if i lived in london though ,,,,,, it would be tuned into magic ,
Hmm, I have Magic on quite a bit and although the era was a good 'un, you soon get sick of them repeating the same 'mellow magic' gush, endless Mike and The Mechanics songs, and neverending plugs for Michael Buble. It really gets irritating after a while.

Shame really as the FM band is packed in London but the quality ain't there like it used to be.
Lol I used to listen to magic alot, but they have a very small selection of songs they repeat over and over which gets very tiresome! London's Heart is MUCH better in general and absolute 80's has a lot of good stuff, although its only on DAB radio...
steveseagull

Post by steveseagull »

trayhop123 wrote: is there a way round this?? it has an aux input
I believe that you can get a DAB radio specifically for your car which doesnt interfere with your normal radio at all, but i cant find where at the moment as my laptop seems to have the pox and an aversion to any website bar this one!

I listen to r5live, H&J on talksport afternoooons, Scott Mills, and juiceFM.

Chris Moyles is a prick, and i would quite happily run over Sara 'my good friends Zoe&Norman' Cox.
In Gustavo Augusto Poyet Dominguez we trust.
blingking

Post by blingking »

I always listen to LBC when possible and if out of the area of range then i will listen to bbc radio 4. I hate any of the commercial music stations, so cheesy and gay, not for me!

If i do decide i want music then i will listen to Old skool hardcore 90/93 or early house 88/89. Dont mind some new hardcore as well, or dnb. I do have a couple of Pedulum cd's. Also Phil Collins (no jacket required is a fav of mine).