Newmarket on top..?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bigpokercouk

Newmarket on top..?

Post by bigpokercouk »

http://www.themissinglist.co.uk/police- ... -newmarket

..Might be wrong but im guessing this was just players
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

This is mentioned on another thread. I think it was a newspaper article before.
This time there is a map showing the location of the pub :lol:
How many visits from pros are they going to have now??
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

This is so, so, so, so, so, so, so BOLLOCKS!

Not many things rile me, but the text in that post is ridiculous!
Police are appealing for information after suspicious males visited a pub in Newmarket on three occasions over the past two weeks and quickly won the jackpot on a fruit machine before leaving.
For crying out loud - so is winning the Jackpot NEVER aloud?
suspicious males
What, two blokes going into a pub and buying a drink? Yes, veeeeeery iffy...

This is the sort of attitude that is going to signal the end of fruit machines in pubs.

:x <Huff!> : :x
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

I think a lot of people on here rinse horse racing, Newmarket is the cathedral of racing, the epicentre and maybe someone from newmarket who is interested in horses is taking out a backlash on fruit chat in the media?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

We've already had this posted, it made it into the Cambridge Evening News too....i got barred from that place about 6 weeks ago and passed it on, hence why they've got moody being hit a few times.

If anyone wants the hit, PM me so they can annoy the stupid trollope behind the bar a bit more with some more payouts 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

HorseRacingKing wrote: Newmarket is the cathedral of racing,
This is true, i once went out ith a girl who is a relation of the former jockey pat eddery, needless to say, she never shut up about horses!
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
jesterman

Post by jesterman »

clarkey1984 wrote:
HorseRacingKing wrote: Newmarket is the cathedral of racing,
This is true, i once went out ith a girl who is a relation of the former jockey pat eddery, needless to say, she never shut up about horses!

I bet you had a bellyfull of all her nagging.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

chortle :)
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Just a LOT lol

I hardly saw her at the weekends a lot of the time as she was always away at shows helping with or riding bloody horses, if not down the stables in the tack room or training em, etc... It put me of horses forever!

Plus i would get texts at stupid oclock wanting me to go meet her as she had just got back from wherever, had to meet her secretly as well as her parents didnt exactly 'approve' of us, as she was 16 and i was 19, i was too old according to them.

BUT, she was fucking gorgeous, and still is from what i know.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
HorseRacingKing

clarkey1984 wrote:Just a LOT lol

I hardly saw her at the weekends a lot of the time as she was always away at shows helping with or riding bloody horses, if not down the stables in the tack room or training em, etc... It put me of horses forever!

Plus i would get texts at stupid oclock wanting me to go meet her as she had just got back from wherever, had to meet her secretly as well as her parents didnt exactly 'approve' of us, as she was 16 and i was 19, i was too old according to them.

BUT, she was fucking gorgeous, and still is from what i know.
Mate you missed out on a gudden there, stable lasses are lovely
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Yeah she was, and still is by all accounts, aint seen her for years now tho, i think she's married or something probably.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

neigh more horse jokes please. :D
Little discipline = BIG issue

Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

HorseRacingKing wrote:Mate you missed out on a gudden there, stable lasses are lovely
This is quite a momentous occasion, ladies and gents - I actually agree with HRK on something he's said. Stable lasses are indeed, lovely.

I do like a woman in jodhpurs :wink:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
HorseRacingKing

Mate, 40yo blond milfs with fat ass in Jodhpurs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
HorseRacingKing