PLUNION

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

What the PLuck is this guy on?
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

PLUnion wrote: PLUnion - Pub Landlord
Its Al Murray!!
discostu

Post by discostu »

PL chaaaaaaaaaaarge

LOLZ

Anyone for a HU PLO match?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've very good reason to believe otherwise, but that sounded very JG-ish! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
chav666

Post by chav666 »

Yep - VERY JG ish indeed..... Who else could skillfully weave both scampi and agricultural machinery into one post?
you want the truth?? you cant handle the truth!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

whoever it is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he will be ofline for a few days .............

funny that this coincides with the fc meet ,,hmmmmm
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

I did chuckle at one or two points. Whoever it is, they seem to have given up with the 'serious' route and just opted for the complete lunatic pathway.
This can't surely be just HRK? I think there are a team of comedy writers behind the scenes here at Fruit chat finely honing this PLUnion character. They'll take us on a trip of frustration, anger, laughter and misery before finally jerking out tear strings as we weep in anguish as his wife dies and he spirals into a depression borne out by an ever more prevalent OCD with 'bandit scammers and the like'. It'll be a tale of pure pathos before a final sting in the tail reveals whodunnit and has the audience on the edge of their seats. Before long we'll have "PLUnion - Fancy a steak and ale pie?" The musical, the film and the soundtrack to next year's X Factor.
Watch this space.

Regards - JG - Not a pub landlord.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

a bit of light entertainment keeps the ratings up,long may the whodunnit continue.

personally i'd bet against it being out of the wilton yard.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

I am joining a PL union and as for staying ofline for a few days will he/she or is this just to throw us of the PL scent p.s. im quite partial to the odd scampi fry or two...
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

cheese moments are the best,shame they only really sell them in shit hole pubs
i got more routes than loreal
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

KKKKKEEESSSSHHHHH ,,,,,,,,,,, where you bin ??? ,,,,,,,, you coming to the meet tomoz???
Little discipline = BIG issue

clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

LOL, i dunno about mods, (not too hot on how phpbb boards are set up) but admins can see IP addys, why not just check em, then they will know who it is, unless they already do of course, and are just letting it continue for comedy value. :lol:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

been done already :wink:

no match ,but this could easily be achieved i think.
daz

FUCK OFF I SAY!

Post by daz »

&quot wrote:I'm not a plonker, I'm a businessman and I object to this thread being created. I don't see what the big deal is all about. It's no secret that I privately emailed a few members to get a step up the ladder. I've had one helpful response back to date. I am withdrawing any offers of food being sent via Parcelforce. This is partly due to the ridicule that this has brought upon me and partly because I am not lisenced to distribute food freshly prepared on premises to strangers via post, particularly not foodstuffs containing ale.
I will be thinking of a suitable alternative to appeal to the inner ringmasters and am pleased to hear that my application to enter VIP is in discussion and almost complete to the point of my admission.
Also I will soon start negotiations to become head ringmaster, I think my maturity and common business sense will propel this board back to PLanet Earth. There will be more focus on the pub trade and less talk of scamming short cuts in the pubs.
Whilst I have been enlightened as to the one pound a spin option and the fact a note can be gambled in seconds, that doesn't explain all the activities I have seen. Repeated button pressing and holding your hands near the payout area are key signs in my book. Another little tell is not finishing your drink and winning jackpots very quickly using a map of the reels or looking through the glass.
I have already mentioned that my machines take very little money. Part of that is because my customers are too sensible to play them. Another reason for that is because I keep them switched off to avoid scams, unless the relevant paperwork is filled in beforehand by a valid customer wanting to play.
If you're not doing anything wrong, you haven't got anything to be worried about and a quick friendly search for devices such as walkie talkies, agricultural machinery or magnetic materials and you're in the clear.
I will be off the board for a few days. I'm overseeing a vast consignment of scampi fries shipped in from foreign shores. If you all behave and play your cards right, you may find a packet of scampi fries or pork scratchings winging its way in your direction.

Take care, behave, no nonsense and play fair,

PLUnion - Pub Landlord
If you really are a landlord and you are from evesham then dont let him in the vip section tell him to SUCK A COCK. You are prob one of those on top as fuck landlords as there are now plenty of on top as fuck pubs in evesham and leave your machines off forever so you dont make a bean cos you dont deserve to you tight arse cunt fuck!
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Nicely put daz :lol: