PLUNION

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
GaryChandler

PLUNION

Post by GaryChandler »

how many people have had pm's from him asking if they know any ways to get into the V.I.P section on fruitchat?
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

I am a member of VIP and we're currently discussing his application.
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

iv had 1 of these outragous pms askin me 2 get em in2 the VIP section.

cough cough wils
BN1!!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

He's sent one to most of the Mods too.

PLUnion - if your offer of a free steak and ale pie stands to all of us, we'll come and pay you a visit - and - if there's not too much gristle in it, we'll consider entry to VIP... ;)

:lol:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've had it too, not hard to work out who is behind it :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]He's sent one to most of the Mods too.

PLUnion - if your offer of a free steak and ale pie stands to all of us, we'll come and pay you a visit - and - if there's not too much gristle in it, we'll consider entry to VIP... ]

I'll be up for that too...as long as it has a higher meat content than the one I stupidly bought from Aldi last week!
Bored of the grind.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

here's a clue for you all ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that pie has got more chance having horse meat in it , than beef steak :P :lol:
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

I reckon we should hold out on him, make him sweat. We might get a side order of coleslaw or some curly fries yet.....
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

or some nice PLOnion rings
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, he is a PL-onker... ;)

Here we go, let the puns flow forth...!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i'd imagine he does a decent PLoughman's lunch also.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

I think he has a PLOblem and you should all stop PLOlonging his agony
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

PLorse PLacing PLing :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

PLrobably :lol:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
PLUnion

Post by PLUnion »

I'm not a plonker, I'm a businessman and I object to this thread being created. I don't see what the big deal is all about. It's no secret that I privately emailed a few members to get a step up the ladder. I've had one helpful response back to date. I am withdrawing any offers of food being sent via Parcelforce. This is partly due to the ridicule that this has brought upon me and partly because I am not lisenced to distribute food freshly prepared on premises to strangers via post, particularly not foodstuffs containing ale.
I will be thinking of a suitable alternative to appeal to the inner ringmasters and am pleased to hear that my application to enter VIP is in discussion and almost complete to the point of my admission.
Also I will soon start negotiations to become head ringmaster, I think my maturity and common business sense will propel this board back to PLanet Earth. There will be more focus on the pub trade and less talk of scamming short cuts in the pubs.
Whilst I have been enlightened as to the one pound a spin option and the fact a note can be gambled in seconds, that doesn't explain all the activities I have seen. Repeated button pressing and holding your hands near the payout area are key signs in my book. Another little tell is not finishing your drink and winning jackpots very quickly using a map of the reels or looking through the glass.
I have already mentioned that my machines take very little money. Part of that is because my customers are too sensible to play them. Another reason for that is because I keep them switched off to avoid scams, unless the relevant paperwork is filled in beforehand by a valid customer wanting to play.
If you're not doing anything wrong, you haven't got anything to be worried about and a quick friendly search for devices such as walkie talkies, agricultural machinery or magnetic materials and you're in the clear.
I will be off the board for a few days. I'm overseeing a vast consignment of scampi fries shipped in from foreign shores. If you all behave and play your cards right, you may find a packet of scampi fries or pork scratchings winging its way in your direction.

Take care, behave, no nonsense and play fair,

PLUnion - Pub Landlord