Who drives a yellow Renault Clio

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

lol @ "bought a drink to get change to play it"
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

havnt the press got better things to write about that this jesus this country has gone to the dogs
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

Your proffession stinks, its lazy and unethical and the newspapers have every right to mock you.

Come on, when your mother was raising you she didnt expect you to be 30 running around pubs all day playing fruit machines, a solid job with a solid income and pension but most importantly to do the family name proud is probally what was expected.

Dont any of you feel embaressed at times, when you see a happy man come out of work get in his car going home to a 350k house with his fit wife etc?

Theres you though, coins jangling like you the power of hte world nothing can stop you, next pub and you making 80 profit next pub you making 90 loss but still think your in 90 prof
chapman

Post by chapman »

To the above post is there a point to what your babbling on about?

Some people prefer a gambling lifestyle, a laidback lifestyle.. Didnt you say you made a living off horses, if thats true.. wtf are you on about?
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

chapman wrote:To the above post is there a point to what your babbling on about?

Some people prefer a gambling lifestyle, a laidback lifestyle.. Didnt you say you made a living off horses, if thats true.. wtf are you on about?
What HRK is really saying Mr Chapman, is that he's a little upset that he blows every penny of his Jobseekers' allowance in the Ladbrokes in Western Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, but sees pro fruit players making more money than he could only dream of and wank over.

What do you want to achieve in your life Luke, apart from a lucky 15?
HorseRacingKing

Too Easy

Have a good day fellas, im out
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

HorseRacingKing wrote:Your proffession stinks, its lazy and unethical and the newspapers have every right to mock you.

Come on, when your mother was raising you she didnt expect you to be 30 running around pubs all day playing fruit machines, a solid job with a solid income and pension but most importantly to do the family name proud is probally what was expected.

Dont any of you feel embaressed at times, when you see a happy man come out of work get in his car going home to a 350k house with his fit wife etc?

Theres you though, coins jangling like you the power of hte world nothing can stop you, next pub and you making 80 profit next pub you making 90 loss but still think your in 90 prof
Probably better than being on here at 6:54 in the morning mocking people who are successful in their chosen field, whilst you can only be dreaming of attaining that level...

And no, I don't feel embarrassed at seeing a guy going into his 350k house with a nice car etc - I know for a fact that I'm in the top 1% of the population (not maybe in income - although that's probably still in single figures in percentage) but in the fact I actually have savings and no debt.

So I don't even worry one bit after reading your drivel.
Bored of the grind.
now_then

Post by now_then »

HorseRacingKing wrote:Your proffession stinks, its lazy and unethical and the newspapers have every right to mock you.

So what you're saying is, everybody who has a 9-5 job has a 350K house and a fit wife and above all is happy in their job!! Are you wearing rose tinted glasses son?
PLUnion

Post by PLUnion »

I doubt I'm going to be at all popular, but the horse man has it right unfortunately. Most of you will still be in bed, wasting the best part of the day. I don't know how some pub owners can be so blind to all this scamming. If I see a stranger walk into the pub, buying a drink will not avoid suspicion when walking up to the machine two minutes later.
That is why, to some ridicule on here no doubt, I have the three minute rule and the stranger rule. The stranger rule is that if a stranger walks up to the machine and plays for less than three minutes on two consecutive days within a two consecutive two month period then they are barred for two months and barred indefinitely from the machine. It's the only way you can stop these external scammers running around from pub to pub. Some of them make my life easy though, any other pub owners on here? They think you are deaf and can't hear them talking about how to steal a jackpot.

That may arouse some of you, but I say it like it is, I don't call a spade a digging device. Some of you have diggers in spades.

Regards - Pete Union

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Who's going to have a bet that this peter-pulling union bloke is another 'more regular' member on a wind-up?

But if you're not - I think some of us should DEFINITELY visit your pub!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

To be brutally honest here Mr Union, you are an example of someone who shouldn't have a machine in his pub anyway.
Of course, if a fruit machine has a Jackpot amount on it, it is going to pay it. But you forget that the machine is going to take it back plus more over time from different people. That's why certain individuals will be able to win a jackpot quickly, becuase they've got routines and times where they know the machine should be ready to pay, given the average play it gets over time.
Don't judge books by their covers. THey could be lucky people, they could be the gamblers on their routines. You won't find money lasting that long on a 70 pound jackpot machine anyway. You could put £50 in a machine in under 3 minutes as well as win jackpot in under 3 minutes.
The only way to get a grip of machine finances is to count. Fill the machine up, wait a week, count what is in the hopper and cashbox. Maybe empty the cashbox every day and keep a log of it. You can't base financial states of machines over 3 minutes, that's just stupid. Especially if the machine is set to sit there for 6 months.
Plus, if people were stealing from it, judging by the fact that you can get on the board and play that out, I'll admit that WILL take longer than 3 minutes depending what you do. But these "scammers" as you call them wouldn't walk after one jackpot would they? Think about it, your standard 70 pounder can hold 350 pound coins. FIVE jackpots. If I knew a scam I would take it on for four jackpots not just one!
HorseRacingKing

PLUnion,

I am creating an online petition via http://www.petitiononline.com/create_petition.html, would you be interested in making sure local pubs within your area are made aware of the petition in helping saving their business from daily attacks from fruit machine players.

I'll let you know when everything has finished via PM,

Thanks
HRK
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i agree with matt v here. this guy is no more a landlord than he is a mollecular and cellular biologist.most defo one of our cleverererer members on a windup maybe even a quiz forum japer, i was fooled to start with but not now. he certainly knows what buttons to press and i'm not talking holds or starts lol.
blingking

Post by blingking »

Mr PLunion has obviously been thrown into a pub situation without any training! Dont they train landlords these days?

Fact : Fruit machines make money regardless of who plays it and regardless of how much any individual wins, stopping people u think that may win will only result in lower profits on the machine. They pay out to the percentage it is set to, there is no need to monitor a machine or watch out for who plays or wins etc. The only time any intervention may be required is if the machine goes wrong or is broken into.

The trouble is that landlords are not business men, they are mearly there to front the business for the breweries. FFS educate them before letting them lose in a public house!!!!

The whole reason for these articles in the local papers is purely due to clueless landlords! The police could be dealing with real criminals.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

PLUnion wrote:I doubt I'm going to be at all popular, but the horse man has it right unfortunately. Most of you will still be in bed, wasting the best part of the day. I don't know how some pub owners can be so blind to all this scamming. If I see a stranger walk into the pub, buying a drink will not avoid suspicion when walking up to the machine two minutes later.
That is why, to some ridicule on here no doubt, I have the three minute rule and the stranger rule. The stranger rule is that if a stranger walks up to the machine and plays for less than three minutes on two consecutive days within a two consecutive two month period then they are barred for two months and barred indefinitely from the machine. It's the only way you can stop these external scammers running around from pub to pub. Some of them make my life easy though, any other pub owners on here? They think you are deaf and can't hear them talking about how to steal a jackpot.

That may arouse some of you, but I say it like it is, I don't call a spade a digging device. Some of you have diggers in spades.

Regards - Pete Union
PLunion, you are either someone on a wind up, or a total idiot TBH.

Winning a JP is NOT stealing or scamming, and if you think it is, then you clearly know NOTHING.

For one person to win, a number of people must have lost first for the machine to be ready, its as simple as that, and thats why it is called GAMBLING, some people will lose, and someone will end up with a jackpot, but that isnt a crime.

The only exception is toolers, who should be burnt at the stake IMO, as they really are scum.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol: