Who drives a yellow Renault Clio

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

And so would us f.t players lol
ob

Post by ob »

sir ratholer wrote:I know the people in question, they are pure players, not toolers and they've done nothing wrong - just a normal hit on their rounds.

As for the police, well if there is an incorrect attempt to take your money through POCA then there should always be an opportunity to prove your innocence - i.e. taking someone on a route, which would be the best course of action.

I'm not too worried myself as I know several people high up in the police and they've seen me do fruits many times so they know full well I do nothing wrong...
OT but where did this "sir ratholer" nick come from out of interest.........
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

ob wrote:
sir ratholer wrote:I know the people in question, they are pure players, not toolers and they've done nothing wrong - just a normal hit on their rounds.

As for the police, well if there is an incorrect attempt to take your money through POCA then there should always be an opportunity to prove your innocence - i.e. taking someone on a route, which would be the best course of action.

I'm not too worried myself as I know several people high up in the police and they've seen me do fruits many times so they know full well I do nothing wrong...
OT but where did this "sir ratholer" nick come from out of interest.........
Long story but it's nothing to do with being a rat obv, poker related...
Bored of the grind.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

aaamusements.co.uk wrote: And I think fruit machines should only pay out pieces of fruit. You win exactly what is pictured on the winline.
Imagine going up to a machine and giving it a quick 'sniff' to find out if it had been refilled since last week!
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

Thumper wrote:
aaamusements.co.uk wrote: And I think fruit machines should only pay out pieces of fruit. You win exactly what is pictured on the winline.
Imagine going up to a machine and giving it a quick 'sniff' to find out if it had been refilled since last week!
:D

And if it paid out in melons, you certainly wouldn't try to put your hand in the tray to catch them!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Hahaha that's hilarious. It's me who started this off! :shock:

I got barred from there a few weeks ago for doing the quiz machine and the fruit. Made almost a 1'er between the two, got accused of using a magnet, and then got thrown out before they came out the door to see me leave. I drive a Clio....but not a yellow one, and i'm not 5'6.

Got a fair idea who else it may be too as i passed it on once i got my marching orders. Simple, don't get a fruit machine in if you can't handle it paying out! For those that know, it was just pure genius how i won so quickly! :wink:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Those sort of headlines in the local rags always make me laugh, a case of guilty until proven innocent according to them it seems.

Why do they have to automatically go down the criminal route tho, suspiscious shifty machine players put their hands into the cash tray so nobody could hear the coins coming out before leaving quickly.

Of course your gonna leave, if you have just had the JP then whats the point in staying in there after that?

Why can't they just see it is a couple of lads who obviously know what they are doing came in a few times and had the machine out?

It's when/if confronted by a lanlord or member of barstaff and they use the old 'nobody wins out of it but you' line, which just answers their own question doesn't it, as it makes even more sense, coz if everyone else is losing in it then thats why you are winning, because nobody else has, simple as.

Some landlords seriously need some education about these, they have a machine in the corner of the bar that takes money and pays money, but as soon as it pays money they moan or assume you are a criminal, but you don't see em whining when its taken a 1er off someone do ya, they just don't seem to understand that its got to have taken that money first before it can pay it out again.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

That's so right Mr Clark.

Just like when the Barpig says "That's never paid out before . . .".

"Then it's about time it did then!", or "That just goes to show how much you're ripping off you own customers then!" are two of my favourite replies.

Almost as bad is when you put in eighty quid for seventy back and they moan/bar you for winning. You tell them how much you stuck in it but they still say "You ain't put more than a fiver in there I know . . ."

I bet he never used an abacus when he was at school.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Maybe there should be a new playing strategy, stand aside the machine and shout loudly everytime you put a coin in.

ONE!, spin, TWO!, board, ?, Lose, THREE! spin, etc.... :D

The only downside would be that they would know if you were stupidly lucky on the offchance that you only got to FOUR! and it went IM. 8)
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

After so long in the game you generally become de-sensitized to bar staff comments, but I still find it tiresome.

On being banned from an establishment I cite the fact that i'm earning in a week what they earn in a month, and its all down to bitterness. That serves to further rile them.

Or..."I'm not bothered, I'll send someone else in for it" :)
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

did some of you call my name ? lol :P

yeah ive took the police round on a route of fruits and cash stackers . they were impressed more than anything else ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, asked loads of numpty questions etc ,,,,,,,,, and were quite satisfied that i was making a legitimate living ,...... and it will hold me in good stead for any future incidents . ,,,,,,,,,,,,, ive got the main one's name , and he said if ever any more incidents arise he would back me up to the hilt.

quite a few years ago i had a similar incident with a thunderbird ( there's a challenge for lugsy to find that post ,,,, good luck lol ) ..

when this subject was brought up before ,,,,,,,,, some of you slated me for doing this ,,,,,,,, ffs why ,???,,,,,,,,,,, IF YOUR NOT DOIN OWT DODGY , WHAT IS THERE TO LOSE??,, its not like their gonna go round on the sly doin your scores lol lol lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

yes i remember that one well ,here it is again.....................
trayhop123 wrote:this should cheer you up further, many moons ago ,,, i found a pub in blaby (leicester) which had a working thunderbird, any ways my spider-sense kicked in from the first coin i puts in it, eyes everywhere lol, so i helped meself to one jp and left it hoping to return another quieter day, thought nothing more of it ,
that night around 11pm knock knock on me door, police (landlord had got me reg) arrested me on suspicion of theft ,,,,,,,,,,, took me to the station, asked lots of questions to which my constant reply was "look we can waste each others time getting nowhere or we can go daaannn the paaabbb",
after about an hour of this they had nothing on me so conceded, so me, two cid officers and two bobbys went to said pub and woke landlord up, came down in his dressing gown and let us all in,(now 2am or thereabouts )
at this point i was clever enuf to negotiate that if i was to do this i was keeping the money, there were no objections as none of them believed it was possible anyhow, in fact one of the bobbys had that cocky smile on his face that said, ive got you by the balls son.

it was time to wipe that smile ,
the next 15-20 mins made every jaw drop, my spider -sense kicked in once more only this time it was telling me that the cocky coppers balls were shriveling up lol. i had done it, the naysayers were defeated, for that 20 mins i controlled the room and felt like king of the world, of course i was asked the usual munter questions like can you do this with any machine? well my ego, the situation, the moment, call it what you want, got the better of me and i proceeded to tell them that i could empty anything, but wouldn't show them anymore as they were my trade secrets, (in my mind i was in fits of hysterics) suddenly the landlord and all the coppers were looking two ft smaller. i was untouchable .
anyway they were obligated to take me home, and on the way one of the coppers told me he was in the wrong job and did i need an apprentice, that was it for me, i had achieved nirvana, my boner wouldn't go down for weeks, the end
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

well done and thankyou as always lugs me old mucker ,,,,,,,,,,,,, appreciated
Little discipline = BIG issue

blingking

Post by blingking »

After reading that little story i say well done Trayhop123.

Innocent until proven guilty u say? Not in this country!

Oh and here is another clip from the Cambridge evening news! The net is closing in on these criminals, how dare they win from a fruit machine!!!
Attachments
img_03921_799.jpg
img_03921_799.jpg (68.59 KiB) Viewed 637 times
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

This story is also in the cambridge evening news today :lol: