Who drives a yellow Renault Clio

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
blingking

Who drives a yellow Renault Clio

Post by blingking »

I dunno whats worse, being accused of winning from a fruit machine or being accused of driving a yellow clio?

Below is a copy of the text but you can also read this at the following link :

http://www.themissinglist.co.uk/police- ... -newmarket

Police are appealing for information after suspicious males visited a pub in Newmarket on three occasions over the past two weeks and quickly won the jackpot on a fruit machine before leaving.

Each time one male arrived at the pub in a car and bought a small drink to obtain change before using the fruit machine and leaving quickly with the winnings.

Each male put his hands to the coin dispenser so no noise was made when the jackpot was paid out.

The first suspect is described as:

•a white male
•5' 6" tall
•dark hair
•wearing jeans and a blue jacket
•driving a yellow Renault Clio
The second suspect is described as:

•a white male
•5' 7" tall
•blonde hair
•wearing jeans and a green jacket
There is no description of the third male.

Police want to speak to anyone who may recognise these men.

Calls should be made to Newmarket Police on 01284 774100.

Alternatively call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
[/img]
Attachments
img_0389_907.jpg
img_0389_907.jpg (92.46 KiB) Viewed 1278 times
Scott

Post by Scott »

Everyone cups there hand to catch the money, even people who don't know how to play, unless there toolers there ain't nothing for these men to worry about, its not a crime to win a quick jackpot, looks like another example of someone clueless that does'nt believe there are ways to win a few quid just by being clued up.
Cobwebs 👆
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

I think the game will shortly be up for you players, just the begining of a media onslaught and fruit machines will soon be dispensed off in terms of being able to win vast amounts of money, I think companies should pay out in tokens which can be used buy products from their catalog.
blingking

Post by blingking »

It might not be a crime to win a quick jp but if you have accumilated any amount of wealth from these machines then expect to lose it via POCA due to not being able to prove where you obtained the money.

Unless you think the police are clever enough to understand that it is actually possible to win from a machine over and over again?
Scott

Post by Scott »

I suppose you could go on a route with a copper and prove your winning legit, like i know people have done, hopefully i never find out.
Cobwebs 👆
blingking

Post by blingking »

Extreme Eddie wrote:I suppose you could go on a route with a copper and prove your winning legit, like i know people have done, hopefully i never find out.

But that doesnt prove where the money came from!

And im also not sure your ever likely to get a copper to come out for a day whilst you play machines.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

A machine that gets played will pay the jackpot more than 3 times a fortnight if it gets regularly forced.
It should be common sense that fruit machines have a jackpot because it can be won. If it was being emptied once a DAY or something like that then there's something up.
Other than that, it's just legit playing.
I wonder if they had to pay for space to put such a rubbish headline in the paper, or if they got it sold by the local media
Scott

Post by Scott »

I know someone who took a copper to a certain machine to prove he was'nt doing anything illegal, so it does happen.
Cobwebs 👆
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

.....and i'm sure he'll be along soon :wink:
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

When they nicked me for "money laudering" 18 months ago, the filth (police) invited me up to Lewisham pigsty (police station) to explain where the coins came from.

I took my life-cover, critical-illness cover documents, aswell as old DVD's of fruit playing & references from the arcade owner (Coastal Amusements) in Hastings.

I also filed a complaint with the IPCC regarding missing funds, flea bites from the cell (didn't have Sky TV either but couldn't really see that cutting much ice), and leaving me with no travel funds to get home.

Ended up getting dropped and a reference number in case of future trouble, though I know it'll be useless next time, and the probably will be a next time due to Landlord's inability to count coins in, but count treble out.

Ramble, ramble, natter natter natter.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

I know the people in question, they are pure players, not toolers and they've done nothing wrong - just a normal hit on their rounds.

As for the police, well if there is an incorrect attempt to take your money through POCA then there should always be an opportunity to prove your innocence - i.e. taking someone on a route, which would be the best course of action.

I'm not too worried myself as I know several people high up in the police and they've seen me do fruits many times so they know full well I do nothing wrong...
Bored of the grind.
Scott

Post by Scott »

So, say you had 20k racked up in the bank for instance, you have no job and you don't claim, the old bill could seriously take it?

Does anyone know anyone this has actually happened too?
Cobwebs 👆
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Extreme Eddie wrote:So, say you had 20k racked up in the bank for instance, you have no job and you don't claim, the old bill could seriously take it?

Does anyone know anyone this has actually happened too?
Yes - me!

The filth went through my banks and I explained my "work" to them. Afterall, pro poker players are accepted so why not fruit players?

As for tax, I did ask them where I stood on this issue many years ago and the IRS said there was nothing they could say either way as they'd not come across this before. (mind you, the player base had multiplied ten-fold since).

There's nothing to worry about it.

Post by 6502 »

HRK - why don't you just FUCK OFF AND DIE,
when they ban durex machines you won't be able to have a posh wank anymore!
then you might have something to complain about.
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

6502 wrote:HRK - why don't you just FUCK OFF AND DIE,
when they ban durex machines you won't be able to have a posh wank anymore!
then you might have something to complain about.

:lol:
Classic!
horseracingking wrote:I think the game will shortly be up for you players, just the begining of a media onslaught and fruit machines will soon be dispensed off in terms of being able to win vast amounts of money, I think companies should pay out in tokens which can be used buy products from their catalog.
And I think fruit machines should only pay out pieces of fruit. You win exactly what is pictured on the winline.
Everyone would be so much healthier, and LooTers would be out of work.