Who drives a yellow Renault Clio

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

blingking wrote:After reading that little story i say well done Trayhop123.

Innocent until proven guilty u say? Not in this country!

Oh and here is another clip from the Cambridge evening news! The net is closing in on these criminals, how dare they win from a fruit machine!!!

I only just noticed that pic, please tell me that that newspaper is in the cash tray of a machine, (bar - x?) if it is then it just makes it even funnier :lol:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Who's going to have a bet that this peter-pulling union bloke is another 'more regular' member on a wind-up?
You tell us, does the IP match anyone else's?
:? :
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Damnit aamusements :D i was just about to post that, a kind of you tell us, you can see IP addys kinda post lol
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

was in a pub in worksop otherday then a voice said feeling lucky 2day lads. turned round 4coppers searched our bloopin pockets and everythin. seen my refill key there bloopin eyes lit up. handcuffed us both. and was trying 2 use it as a reason 2 nick us. then they found out that refill keys arnt bloopin illegal 2 possess. so released the cuffs. took a picture of us both put us on pubwatch there aparently. said i dont no what youv done. but i no youv bloopin well scammed this machine somehow. and said youv got 2 make a donation 2 the pub so passed the bloopin landlord 4quid then they dropped us off at stn and said dont come back here again.

will be passing thru 2moro tho.
BN1!!
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

MoterWayServiceMan wrote:was in a pub in worksop otherday then a voice said feeling lucky 2day lads. turned round 4coppers searched our bloopin pockets and everythin. seen my refill key there bloopin eyes lit up. handcuffed us both. and was trying 2 use it as a reason 2 nick us. then they found out that refill keys arnt bloopin illegal 2 possess. so released the cuffs. took a picture of us both put us on pubwatch there aparently. said i dont no what youv done. but i no youv bloopin well scammed this machine somehow. and said youv got 2 make a donation 2 the pub so passed the bloopin landlord 4quid then they dropped us off at stn and said dont come back here again.

will be passing thru 2moro tho.
Fighting my way through the forest of paragraphs and awesomely spelt words, I seem to have picked up on the police forcing you to donate to the pub?!! I'd have told them where to go, or I would if they'd double it out of their own pocket - sure they'd have been far less keen then :wink:
Bored of the grind.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Will get onto th IP check - forgot about that! <facepalm!>
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

Oh im sorry Mr Ratholer but i have better things to do than spend all my time sat on computers correcting mine and others s.p.a.g. Personally i think its quite redundant to do so. In this modern world it is irrelevent to act smart and use big words. I simply type quickly just to get my point across.

yea and just gave him 4quid due 2 the fact that i had quite a lot of money on me and didnt fancy risking getting it taken off me.
BN1!!
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

h0h0 worksop
JG

Post by JG »

I donated over £200 to a pub the other day
JG
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Sad having to reply to a thread which is nearly 7 years old lol....
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

this boards deader than amy
JG

Post by JG »

Two posts in one day. Things are picking up.
JG