newbie needs help - goog offer

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
shab

newbie needs help - goog offer

Post by shab »

Hi i'm steve. I'll get straight to the point (no bullshit) I am a piblican in the greater manchester area, last week a guy came into my place twicw and emptied my machines twice !!! after i had barred him from it the second time (wrongly so in your eyes i'm sure) we actually began talking and discovered we had a mutual friend, any way he toldd me how he did it. it was a bell fruit cops n robbers he tells me its an old machine and was supprised it had not been put right. anyway heres the thing, I appreciate information on these emptys must be closley gaurded or everyone would be at it right ?? If anybody is willing to share information with me on these then you are welcome to come to my pub and play to your hearts content or until they are empty lol. it's a genuine offer you may like it or you might slate me, if you don't ask you don't get as they say so here goes.
thanks
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

i live in salford weres ure pub
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

obviously another joker judging by the numerous spelling anomalies,can't be many 'piblicans' who can't even spell publican.

Btw this is not intended to be a dig at people who can't rite proppa englund,but you'd expect a real landlord working for a brewery or chain to write a post with less than 9 mistakes and one that owned a pub would have no reason to want people emptying a machine he had a profit share on.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

So he's not real?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

lmfao
shab

spelling mistakes ??

Post by shab »

yes i made spelling mistakes, It was a genuine question you are a twat the way you answer me I shouldn't of asked. wanker
shab

bury

Post by shab »

my pub is in bury if anybody on here would like to take time out to come and learn me to spell and use a computer more efficiently then i would love to meet them. another genuine offer !!
quizard

Post by quizard »

Well it is a tad unusual for a pub landlord to come on here and ask for people to come and empty his bandits for him.

It must be Christmas :lol:
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
shab

Post by shab »

its not without conditions obviously, its a trade off, i want info, not on open forum but private and i have somthing to offer in return its a good deal as far as i can see.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Out of interest what other machines do you have??
shab

Post by shab »

do i know you ?
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

M8 i doubt it very much why??
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

just been around bury and rochdale now halifax never gets better
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

:lol: ,defo not a landlord.
Most fantasists pretend they are actors or millionaires or astronauts or kung fu masters or even......errrrm.........time travellers .

You've got bob hope of any pro giving up decent info for less than the price of a real NCPLH course , and any proper pro worth his salt will just be laughing at your ridiculous offer.

Maybe you are a jealous landlord's son who thought the machines were your sharking ground. Maybe you are a chef who's beady eyes should spend more time making sure the con carne does'nt boil over.maybe you are a barman who likes a dabble to supplement his income.

Ffs have a bit of ambition,pretend to be an astronaut,have some aspirations
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Shab, dunno whether you're having a laugh or not, but I live just outside of Bury.....used to play alot, not anymore though. I still play pool in the Bury League (and surrounding areas), so out of interest which pub do you run squire?

PM me the answer if needs be.