I am in two minds.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

eastangliapro wrote:guilty as charged not bad for a cluey huh?

Can i ask what you were playing to make that amount? If its still on going tell me to f off lol.
Cobwebs 👆
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

ob wrote:I wish I was a 7 figure lad, like Jord...
Seven figures?

Maybe if you counted pounds and pence, it would be.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Cant agree with if you aint banked money why be in the game? Its like a job aint it to many people in this game who seem to just collect money. You cant take it with you but alot of players no doubt will. I play fruits to make money to live on pay bills. If i worked and not had saved money should i not be in that job. Live to play or play to live you decide?
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

thecannonball89 wrote:Cant agree with if you aint banked money why be in the game? Its like a job aint it to many people in this game who seem to just collect money. You cant take it with you but alot of players no doubt will. I play fruits to make money to live on pay bills. If i worked and not had saved money should i not be in that job. Live to play or play to live you decide?
Great post.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

Scott wrote:Can i ask what you were playing to make that amount? If its still on going tell me to f off lol.
bookies
Jack bauer