Glendale!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Gibbons wrote:Well said there too
Did you post a reply to my question on the deleted thread? As I'd love to hear what people had told you about me. Pm if you want.
Bored of the grind.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Glendale is a top guy. Who can honestly have a bad word to say about him on here?
rookie

Post by rookie »

I can accept the whole concept of not randomly showing people how to play each and every playable, that would be daft but someone like Glendale choosing to show a little to one or two selected people is hardly the same thing. There are players on here who have showed far more people just for ego or to annoy other players.
I for one am a well educated person with an understanding of machines and enough intelligence to keep things from going further than me and an ability to not only use but develop info. ( and share that back ).
I would think that people who know Glendale would realise he has survived very well in this game for good reason and would show him enough respect to not criticise his decisions.
The paranoia on here is ridiculous and those shouting the loudest have the most to hide !!!
If I'm playing it you can't win, if I'm not playing it you won't !!
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Well it dont really matter if Glendale plays fruits with me there aswell.I am not exactly a threat to anyone. I cannot hit skills and theonly other person i play fruits with is Barry The Fireman. And thats only in places where Glendale is banned
BFK

Post by BFK »

What is Barry The Fireman's occupation Tiny?
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Can we close this thread now? I'm bored of people going in circles. We've all established that Glen is a decent bloke from all the responses.

Give it a rest now.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

i've got fuck all too hide rookie.....why the fuck would anyone listen too what you have too say????you have barely been playing properly 5 minutes and you clearly don't understand
i got more routes than loreal
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

teaching clueless people who have only just started playing due to this site in painful!! I bet nobody is playing the current stuff properly anyway
justice For The 96
rookie

Post by rookie »

pickareel wrote:i've got fuck all too hide rookie.....why the fuck would anyone listen too what you have too say????you have barely been playing properly 5 minutes and you clearly don't understand
who said anything about you ?? I didn't mention anyone specific and I didn't ask anyone to listen to me. I just made a statement !! Paranoia ??
If I'm playing it you can't win, if I'm not playing it you won't !!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

yea i'm very paranoid
i got more routes than loreal
spa

Post by spa »

anfield road wrote:teaching clueless people who have only just started playing due to this site in painful!! I bet nobody is playing the current stuff properly anyway
That post is all over the place.

Why even put that then? You're pretty much telling everyone there's better ways of doing things.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I think what he means is idiots killing off machines, but if he had goton on it 1st he would of made much more then they did..
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Yawn.

Don't post here much any more because all I ever see is people carrying their egos around in handbags.

"It seems the only way to win, is not to play. How about a nice game of chess ??"
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

spa wrote:
anfield road wrote:teaching clueless people who have only just started playing due to this site in painful!! I bet nobody is playing the current stuff properly anyway
That post is all over the place.

Why even put that then? You're pretty much telling everyone there's better ways of doing things.
I am telling you that there is not!! would be better if this site was hacked to fuck and then nobody could talk
justice For The 96
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

kidgloves wrote:Yawn.

Don't post here much any more because all I ever see is people carrying their egos around in handbags.

"It seems the only way to win, is not to play. How about a nice game of chess ??"
Don't post then, I'm sure you won't be missed.