01206562157 CALL TODAY

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Scott wrote:its fair to say he has got the right hump :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To say he is livid just don't do it justice.
What we need is for one of us to go in there and genuinely order something, sit quietly in the corner like any other random person would - and sit and watch with a camera phone while the rest of us make the phone calls. That'll make good viewing :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Spinnaker and Norfolk are other numbers to ring around Colchester.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Get the cnuts signed up for a course. They might get the hint.

http://www.colchester.ac.uk/courses/app ... er-service

Course Description:
This programme is designed to give the learner the relevant training and education required to work within an customer service environment. Learning through work experience with an employer and training in order to achieve a Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service and a Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service and also complete Functional skills Level 1 in Literacy and Numeracy Level 1.

Course Objectives/Key Benefits:

EDI Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service, a Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service and an Apprenticeship Certificate.

Who the Course is Aimed at:

The course is aimed at students aged 16 and over who wish to complete an apprenticeship in a specific vocational area.

Course Content:
The course combines developing practical and theoretical skills at College, together with experience gained in the workplace. The course covers:

Principles of working in customer service role
Presenting a positive image
Problem solving
Functional Skills in Literacy Level 1 and Numeracy Level 1
Entry Requirements:
Candidates should have a strong interest in working in a customer service role and be able to discuss why they wish to do this. It is necessary to be committed to study and be responsible for their own learning. They will be required to attend an interview with the Work Based Learning team and to complete basic skills assessments in literacy and numeracy. Students on this course are required to be employed in a suitable work placement.

Course Progression:
EDI Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service, a Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service and an Apprenticeship Certificate

Training Method:

The above will be assessed practically and through observation. This is a practical course where students are expected to provide evidence through work place activities and guided assignment work.

Further Information:

Apprenticeships Enquiry Line: 01206 712242
Roulette free since December 2011.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

0800 555 111

crimestoppers.

i suspect that there are illegal immigrants working in the kitchens and the door staff are dealing drugs on the managers behalf.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Ain't the landlord a kiddy fiddler, bloke in the pub told me so. Legal disclaimer, the view of the poster does not reflect the view of fruitchat.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

This is hilarious.
richy657

Post by richy657 »

hate turks anyway, so the cunt deserves all he gets.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Rewriting the geography books, but what a place the UK will be when they accede Turkey to the EEC, there will be millions coming over here.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

That's all we bloody need, there's to many polish round my way as it is.

They take all the jobs and I don't see why becouse the are fucking useless. I was playing a fruit the other day and it alarmed and he didn't even know how to turn it off.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

"Hello, this is Will Lodge from the Gazette. Would the landlord be free to conduct an interview about nomination for best business in The Pride of Colchester awards"

Buzzzzzzz

Silence.......
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I wonder how much of the population will be foreigners in years to come. If you ask me I think its a joke and we are going to be just about extinct compare to polish chinese african etc etc. I have nothing against the people them selves the fact that our country is being ran buy a bunch of soft muppets and they are basically getting walked all over. My uncle told me that a prime minister stood up and was against letting them in and said 'if you let one in you will let them all in' no one beleived him and he was pushed to one side. instead are yes come in get up to the eyes in benefits or take all the jobs make your self at home feel free. Sorry if this is slightly of topic.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Yes we are slowly getting wartered down.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

let's not let this topic turn xenophobic.

it's not the fact that the guy is turkish that counts

it's the fact that he has been a c#*t to members of this site and other players, and for this crime he deserves to die!!!!!!!

......................or at least be driven to the point of changing his telephone number :wink:
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Which we can get again after :)
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

:lol: