THE LIFE OF A SLOTTERS WIFE

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bandstand

ggggg

Post by bandstand »

why is it you think nothing of putting £50 throw a bandit ....but when you get hungry on the services ...... you think twice about paying for a £2.50 sandwich :lol: and god help a taxi driver if he charges you £1.00 more than he did the week before on a friday night out lmao :lol: ......... saying that i think nothing of paying £100 for a top but would go mad if some1 short changed me by 30p ha ha ha ha
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Over the years, fruits have lost me many a relationship with the time constraint thing. Girls are plenty easy to come across for casual fun when on the travels, but that kind of life gets boring and dull after a while.

Even though now I'm working full time, and spend loads of hours in the office, the wife does not moan. Money is probably the same since I get paid well. It would seem to me that females crave some sort of stability in life, and punting pokies across the country does not provide this.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
lovinbandits

Post by lovinbandits »

well i totaLLY AGREE wid what most people have put on here how is everyone today xxx
dannyedge25

-

Post by dannyedge25 »

what ya wearin?
lovinbandits

Post by lovinbandits »

wat u mean wat u wearin
dannyedge25

-

Post by dannyedge25 »

underwear?
lovinbandits

Post by lovinbandits »

well im in a sexy black thong
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

lovinbandits wrote:well im in a sexy black thong
BAD MISTAKE.%100 male,Not that we never 4rt you was fem.
lovinbandits

Post by lovinbandits »

belive me im 100%female got the tits and pussy to prove it just bcoz people dnt like u no need 2 start wid me bcoz i give as gd as i get
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

lovinbandits wrote:belive me im 100%female got the tits and pussy to prove it just bcoz people dnt like u no need 2 start wid me bcoz i give as gd as i get
Hmmm. How many lassies refer to their "tits and pussy" ?

I can't believe I just replied to this.

Mind you, there's a complete dearth of birds on this forum and I've had a few and it's nearly witching hour and I could do with my hole and if I knew a bird who went out with a bandit bandit maybe I could learn a few tricks and maybe if w....

PMed.
lovinbandits

Post by lovinbandits »

if i have to prove me self i will post a pic of my tits up 2 u lot
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Yeah its weill hard to find a pic of tits on the net...
lovinbandits

Post by lovinbandits »

well then ill do a bloody vid of um and ill say im lovinbandits on it would tht prove it to u
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Chortle....

Wait till I've found my box of hankies...

Right, found 'em.

Fire at will.

Oh wait... do you do requests? Would you say "Ooooh. Who's been a naughty Cardinal" ?
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

lovinbandits wrote:well then ill do a bloody vid of um and ill say im lovinbandits on it would tht prove it to u
Im waiting......