arrested

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
GlowingLikeAchristmastree

Post by GlowingLikeAchristmastree »

unfortuantely anfield is right, the fact we was in the middle of no where at 1.30am, 3 lads.. run plate the car is 250miles from home!, then runs check on owner been done for previous... so have a right to stop search us i guess, but even so, 15hours in a cell, released on bail, houses searched, money taken from us, for the sake of 2 refill key;s and 600pound coins is a fucking joke, i just feel sickened get that sort of treatment for just playing fruit machines, then as anfield rd say's next day stop search again, it's kinda wrong i feel, getting harrased, but it was in the middle of no where deep into wales, they prob never even heard of fruit machine players, i very much doubt would ever get trouble like that in the midlands where im from.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Did they give you your money back?
Cobwebs 👆
GlowingLikeAchristmastree

Post by GlowingLikeAchristmastree »

nope. will get it back when we go back and they decide to drop the case, i cant see it going to court lol would be a complete joke if it did, and i would video record the whole thing and whack it on yourtube LOL
petera

Post by petera »

ma71lda wrote:Anfield, you may have the skills and the knowledge but truly good players don't have the police hounding them, are not inconspicous and go about their job with an element of discretion. You seem to be givng yourself the crediblity and savviness of a f*cking doughnut* mate! :lol: :lol:

And as for you petera, don't be so rude, blind and ignorant, tarring us scousers with the brush. I for one, have never stolen anything in my life..........well, maybe a couple of virginities, but thats different. :wink: Anyway mind your mouth otherwise I'll come and sit on you, okay? :D

* a word constantly used in Car Wars, isn't it H.

Another thing about scousers ........
How can so many people share the same speech impediment......Amazing !
:lol:
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

whoever said anfield was a scouser? are you a born n bread scouser laa?
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I don't know whether Anfields a scouser tbh, is he Welsh as he seems to be from Rhyl? Maybe he's a Liverpool fan, not that I'm bothered.

If you're asking if I'm a 'proper' scouser, then yes I am even though my accent has faded (14 years in M/cr doesn't help) I'll probably always say laa, trainees, sound and 'like' at the end of most sentences. :P
quizard

Post by quizard »

Okay, calm down, calm down. 8)
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Dey do doh don't de doh laa!! :wink:
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

half family from liverpool half from wales! i was born in Wales, so im a bit both....say some words scouse and some welsh so i dont know what i am?! all I know is I had a £420 day today ahhh the knowledgge does help!

how much did everyone else make? £40?!! lmao!

the reason i get stopped more is because I am in pubd playing from 10am to 8pm most days!

everyone else works and plays a bit and most play 4 reelers and crazy chairs and mostly lose or make the odd £5 so there is no heat!

when you are smashing £50s and £30 and doing win stoppers etc also sitting on slow chips for 3 hours it does look dodgy!

guarentee all the FULL time and GOOD players on here have being stopped a few times!
justice For The 96
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

ma71lda wrote:Dey do doh don't de doh!! :wink:
:lol: !

us woolybacks are always branded as scousers (nothing wrong with scousers like), especially my generation! we sound nothing like a hardcore scouser. apart from like ma71lda says we have the odd few words.

ma71lda - whats it translate to? - i always read it as matilda.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

You translate correctly Stevie - my daughter is called Matilda.

Think of it in capitals and its the perfect car reg plate MA 71 LDA, although you probably couldn't have the registration til the year 3925ish.
:(
Where are you from Stevie?
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

im from wirral mate not far from the quaint little fishing village of birkenhead.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

gettin stopped it doesent mean nothing,the best players probly wont get stopped as its all about disgression or however its spelt
i got more routes than loreal
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

Cutting from an old thread. I think BigPokerUK hit the nail on the head with...
bigpokercouk wrote:
Cross examining industry expert

So these keys are all the same?
You havnt changed them in over 15 years?
You are aware of people having them but make no effort to change them?
You dont change them because people cant use them to get any money out

CASE DISMISSED!!

Find somebody from the industry and get them to come along as an “expert witness”. Your biggest potential problem is the judge or prosecution not understanding what the keys do.

These days they are probably aware of tooling and you need to be able to differentiate yourself from that.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Keys are for "filling machines"
The Duke of betchington Betchrider