100 Free Spins at ladbrokes

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

ive signed up but no free coins
Unbelievable Jeff
giza

Post by giza »

3145 coins from two dog bonus games withdrawed straight away.
shaftx

Post by shaftx »

theres no limit to the number of accounts yopu can open ... so go 4 broke on it ... been doing it for around 5 days now and playing poker ... reckon ive got about $200 dollars between the accounts :P :P
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

1 per IP address and per household restricts it :roll:
8. Only one offer per customer, per household, per shared computer and shared IP address.
GreatWonder

Post by GreatWonder »

The 100 free spins is now for 'Tomb Raider: Secret of the Sword'.

Just played mine through and I shit you not, pulled in 5260 'coins', translating to £52.60 in cash!! A couple of spins raked in 600 - 800 a piece!

I'm well pleased, gonna be telling all my friends to get in there while the offer is still good!
shaftx

Post by shaftx »

yeah it says that ... but it also says new customers only so i thought i wouldnt claim it and opened one in my partners card ... not only did it let me but it give me the spins on my exsisting account :)
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

if you got broardband you connect from a modulating ip add so you could in theory get away with it. don't think its legal though ? :shock:
Fuck you Noel.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Well I tried and it didn't work! :?
GreatWonder

Post by GreatWonder »

bigv038 wrote:Well I tried and it didn't work! :?
Yes, when i signed up I waited for nearly a week but did not receive any e-mail confirmation of the freebies. I had to e-mail Ladbrokes a gentle nudge asking where they were and got them within 24 hours.

Worth the wait though! Can't believe they handed me £52.60 for free!
admin

Post by admin »

Just a couple of days left on this promo, gl to those who havent tried it yet.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Just seen this.Im a regular at ladbrokes.So filled me claim form in.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

I got an email back,Saying my account had been credited with 100 free spins for tomb raider.I got tombraider up and i didnt get 100 free spins. So emailed back asking how i get the free spins up.Will report how much i win.Also thanks to puting this thread up,I get loads of these promotions from ladbrokes,And i never take them up. Untill i read this thread with everyone winning a little for FREE. So fingers crossed.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Well ijust played my 100 free spins.Looks like i was a bit to late,Cos now its only 1p @ 5 lines =a fiver play,And not the tenner you others got.But whos complaining to FREE MONEY :P I cashed out on 757 coins = 7 pound 57p :P GREAT PROMO admin.Can we get these EVERY MONTH ? do a deal with ladbrokes mate.Im sure they would go for it. Right thank you very much for thiis admin./.Im off to turn my 15 bucks in to at least 100 in the poker room. :P