worst moan line from the missus ?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Darren no offence but you are in your 40's and yet still rise to the bait, responding wth insults worthy of a 12 year old. If life is going well then good luck to you, but you sound like you are trying to convince yourself as much as anybody else.

And it makes boring reading.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Glendale wrote:caroline got 10% and i got 90%!
Of what? Air?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Oscar wrote:Darren no offence but you are in your 40's and yet still rise to the bait, responding wth insults worthy of a 12 year old. If life is going well then good luck to you, but you sound like you are trying to convince yourself as much as anybody else.

And it makes boring reading.
Do you ever pretend to be your brother?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Why would I want to do that?
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I hardly rise to the bait oscar as i find these people to be total fools! My life is currently going well so sorry if thats upsets you or anybody else, if you dont like my posts then block them! Feeder she got 10% of the sale of the house but i wish it had been air!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

My life is going well, I have a bit of luck, my nephew mam dad and gf have sickness bug. But I'm off away with the lads for a night out. Hopefully I escape this horrible thing.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Glendale wrote:I hardly rise to the bait oscar as i find these people to be total fools! My life is currently going well so sorry if thats upsets you or anybody else, if you dont like my posts then block them! Feeder she got 10% of the sale of the house but i wish it had been air!
I didn't realise it was possible to block posts, maybe a moderator could elaborate on this.

As I said in my previous post, if life is going well then good luck to you Glendale. I have nothing against you whatsoever, it just happens that most of what you post on here makes my eye balls rotate 180 degrees, and I end up staring at the back of my eye sockets.
BIGSHOT13

Post by BIGSHOT13 »

20 Grand house and a full time chef job ? yeh you really are great
stakechanger

Post by stakechanger »

If only you knew the truth bigshot . Are you still getting the 30 flats Glendale . Must be better than living at home with mummy like half these idiots . Credit where credits due I know alot of well respected players on this site ..
JG

Post by JG »

Left click on a member's name, displayed in blue, to the left of the posting, above the light bulbs. Left click on view profile. Look on the options to the left of the page. One of the options is 'add to ignore list'. Simply left click that and follow the prompts. That is how you can block another member's postings.

I've temporarily tried it with you Oscar and in place of your posting, I see this;

"Oscar

This message is hidden because Oscar is on your ignore list.

View Post.

Remove user from ignore list"

I hope this aids you in filtering the unnecessary noise off the board and honing in on high quality postings that take you to a higher spiritual plane.

Cheers,

JG
JG
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

BIGSHOT13 wrote:20 Grand house and a full time chef job ? yeh you really are great

Paid £140,000 cash for my house which you must know as you seem to know my life more than i do! i am at an auction on dec 4 for the flats, 29 flats not 30 though mate! nothing like easy money, if only i had a brain instead of working for my women!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Who lad lay off it, their is Nowt wrong with living with parents. Tea is on table, clothes washed and ironed and no bills. May aswell enjoy it while it lasts.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

You're 40 and you have a 140k house, is that really something to boast about?! Have you forgotten how you got the money in the first place(inheritance)
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Sorry gary but your wrong again, my mother left money to me and my sisters but they had the money as im a rich man anyway, i recieved a house in a very bad condition which was valued very low, i put in £40K of my money to do it up and sold it for very good money and sorted my sisters out more cash from the sale! Hope that clears it up in your stange mind!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Also moron im 41 not 40 so your wrong again!