Should Redlinesman be barred?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Should Redlinesman be barred?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:59 am

Yes
29%
No
50%
Not bothered
21%

Total votes: 38

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ill never be truly finished with fruits , im still out at least two full days a week , , , , and like ive said before , even when i get my licence back , at 41 im starting to get sick of the trudge , fruits full time just isnt for me anymore , nowt to do with being washed up , i want a new direction, i want to be able to enjoy a bit more time with family, im in a position where my income needs are relatively small with fingers in other pies aswel , , , , im doing fine thanks , but ive not quite got enough to buy a decent house outright so maybe a conventional job n mortgage etc , who knows , maybe we should all be heeding mogu's advice on the other thread.

realistically how long into your middleage years can you carry on, , , , will your 30 and still hungry and enthusiastic , see how you feel in 10 years

im very comfortable , but generally a bit lost and despondant with it all ,

i have to ask will, but maybe just maybe , darkhorse's psychological evaluation of you and your bitterness isnt too far from the truth , how do we know that in reality your on nowt new and struggling, and that this boasting isnt just a defence mechanism etc , like others have said if your so far ahead and earning more than everyone, why do you give a fuck

if your truly 2-3 steps ahead of everyone , you must be taking home 2k a week , yet your so preoccupied by what the rest of us (non worthy toerags) are doing , instead of just getting on with your own life and being happy

lifes too short m8 to be full of angst all the time

im happy , , , , you need to find yours
Little discipline = BIG issue

feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I'm on lots of new things. I make Will look like the palace jester.

And redlinesmans a cunt
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
BFK

Post by BFK »

^^^^^ Love those kind of posts!!!!!

No messing about just straight to the point!!! Take note Traildrop!! It is possible to get a point across without giving ur life story!!! I feel I know you better than my closest friends and family and I've never even met you!!!

With regards to Linesman.........

I though JG owned up to being him? Or the latest belief was that it was Will???

Lugsy, can't u check the IP addresses or something to see if its a double account from someone else??
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

BFK, if they aren't the same person, they are certainly associated. Noel's ain't a bad guy from what I know but he appears to have a chip on his shoulder. Some people have inferiority complexes, some let status and achievements push them into becoming highly condescending and arrogant.

I will never claim to have been a 'top boy' but I know for a fact I have been on many things far earlier than anyone else, or at least only when 1 or 2 others were. Those times I clearly remember I was never behaving any differently to when I was just starting up. I was always humble, helpful and respectful towards anyone I saw and spoke to, I have always been approachable, if people speak to me I will speak to them. By the same token, if someone disrespects me I will disrespect them in return. I think everyone should be polite to a degree, especially when they do not know the person they are speaking to.

2 things I say to people and will teach my kids: Treat others the way you would want them to treat you & judge people on your own experiences with them, not on other peoples' opinions.

If anyone objects to these morals, SCREW YOU ASSHOLES!!!!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

he has posted from hundreds of different ip addys, just like anyone else with a smartphone.
BFK

Post by BFK »

So it could be anyone??? Even me perhaps?

I've met Will a couple of times ROTW, but this was a long while back, times were obviously different then!!!
JG

Post by JG »

Just for the record I am NOT Redlinesman even though I may have done a wind up that I was a while back.
JG
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

My psychological analysis wasn't meant to specify NB personally. It just generally is how people with chronic depression will act. I'm sure people pick up the same characteristics in my own posts when I let my depression get the better of me, as opposed to my usual style of posting which attempts to be impartial and informative.
Ruler of The World

If you ever want a shoulder to cry on, ABI (Angus Burger Ingredient), I'm more than happy to make you feel like everything is great...all I have to do is tell you what went wrong with me! I'm properly fucked up!!!
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Thanks ROTW but hearing your problems doesn't cheer me up it actually upsets me a bit. To be honest I don't like to cry on anyone's shoulder. The last psychotherapist I saw terminated our sessions because after offending me by asserting I had some kind of problem because I wouldn't break down in tears in front of her, I cast my own assertions over her own life situation which were seeming insightful and accurate enough to turn the tables and make her break down in tears. Her advice after was that I was "intelligent enough to therapute myself and wouldn't gain anything from therapy".
Ruler of The World

Oh I have had a cry or 2 over the past few years, not afraid to admit that. Maybe even 10 come to think of it. I never thought my problems would cheer you up but it may show how much worse things could be. I find I constantly wish I could go back to the last time I thought things were terrible because even that stage was far better. I would love to go back to 2008/9 so much. With the experience I have today, I would certainly have done fantastically well if I could go back to that time now.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Chronic depression isn't necessarily the same as being depressed by external situations in your life so hearing about people in worse situations wouldn't benefit someone suffering. There is always someone in a worse situation so the whole trail of thought is pointless.

We would all be billionaires if we could go back in time. Focusing on the past of even the future too much isn't beneficial to anyone. The key to happiness, success and wisdom is based around balance and middle ground, the present is the only place it helps to be focused.
Ruler of The World

Right.... so you're saying this is a type of clinical depression which can't be helped, like a sort of chemical imbalance? I find a good shag usually freshens me up, hence I need to er... LOL - anyone but the wife, basically... but not the Snake's Slut. He thinks everyone wants to poke her... David definitely does...but I definitely don't!
Reverse

Post by Reverse »

trayhop123 wrote:redharmlessliesman , never goes out his way to personally insult anyone

he offers a story , to which the reader is invited to ripleys believe it or not

leave him be
well said hoptray321
JG

Post by JG »

The way things have been going for me recently I may have to start theraputing myself.
JG