just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i heard JG spilt a mc flurry on the floor of tony from oxfords rolls royce at newport pagnell and Tony hit the roof, those real lambs wool matts arent cheap. Luckily Tony had just finished emptying the 500s on the M1 and was on his way back to oxford to change up 120,000 coins . so JG got off, Tony was showing him the coins and JG got a bit excited with his creme egg mc flurry
BFK

Post by BFK »

Noels Beard wrote:Ok Lee, i think you have a bit of an axe to grind here, but I'll go to the trouble of explaining anyway. The issue was to do with ruining a whole area of the country, through being firstly lazy, secondly selfish, and totally lacking in self-moderation. When we go into a pub to play the machine, we don't show all the locals how to play it do we? Because we want it to be ready the next time we come back. Selfish yes, but that's just the way it works. Glendale went up to the North East, circa numbering Electrocoins, but suffered from his age old problem of a lack of transport combined with a lack of locations. Rather than look, he took a two-bit player under his wing (Paul), showed him how to play Electros, in return for some more locations. This set in turn a chain of events that has created dozens more players, and is an example of how one mans stupidity can do an exponential amount of damage. When I drive over to Leicester, and wanna find some machines to play, do I do the same? No. Out of respect for those who are making a living out of that stuff. Now believe me, I could dump a whole load of shit on everyone's doorstep if I wanted. I do KNOW how to play Red Mist Lee. But I'm not gonna sit in Fenchurch St training up. It's ungentlemanly conduct.
Are you suggesting that when Darren went up north nobody knew how to play electros??? By ur own admission he's nowhere near the top of the food chain so I find it astonishing and would be amazed if nobody from the north east was playing electros either before or at the same time Darren was.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Talking of the top of the food chain, is butch still at it. not seen him in a while? prob as ive not been out as much
BFK

Post by BFK »

Isn't that the bloke that use to sit in Coral Island all day?

Waiting for someone to put £10 in the battle axe??!!!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

joe butcher.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Ahh Will's mentor!!!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Never heard of Will....who is he
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Glendale is a long way down the pecking order yes, but I'm not the sort of person that's comfortable being one step ahead of the game, I want to be 3-4-5 steps ahead, because this is my fucking job! This is my livelihood and I take it seriously. I want to have several things on the go at once that I can dip into so I can cope with one being chipped up or the other going public without it effecting my earnings. This is how I operate...as a fruit machine professional. Yes people watch when I play stuff and start rumours, etc...as they do with other players but often they are miles off. I've yet to knowingly break any trick through my own neglect, and as I say I spend a fair amount of my time just experimenting: so you can watch all day while I do brains in something if you like, and then mimic me.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

As for no-one doing the stuff that Glendale and co hit upon, well I'm sure it was being done. I can just picture the pubs now, because I used to go to the North East. They are the sort of pubs that you go to every 2 weeks and do well on, not three times a day and get barred. So yes, sometimes things would sit ready, but I can tell you now that whole area is a damn site more on top with landlords and barring a since 20 kids started up.
BFK

Post by BFK »

So why do u care what Darren was doing back then or more to the point what he's doing now?

If ur that far ahead or that many steps ahead why would u give a shit?
BFK

Post by BFK »

Noels Beard wrote:As for no-one doing the stuff that Glendale and co hit upon, well I'm sure it was being done. I can just picture the pubs now, because I used to go to the North East. They are the sort of pubs that you go to every 2 weeks and do well on, not three times a day and get barred. So yes, sometimes things would sit ready, but I can tell you now that whole area is a damn site more on top with landlords and barring a since 20 kids started up.
A fair point Will, but isn't that the same everywhere now?
JG

Post by JG »

Maverick: That was a fabricated shaggy dog story, it wasn't a Creme Egg McFlurry it was an M&Ms McFlurry

Titchno: if you liked my fail to force out a £5 Spotted Dick for £50 in method, then you'll love my £1000 in a Pure Pots for no pots method. Replicate that a few times and the loss potential is massive. Ssssh! Keep it quiet though.

Will: I would love to observe you from a distance. Please PM me your itinary for next week so as I can spy on you testing all the different games. HINT: Stay away from Monopoly hot propertys, I got up to method guess #425 and was none the wiser BING BONG BANG BONG........MEGA HINT........look out for p1 dials, method guess #2a was a decent full empty!

ROTW: I've copied your concept, well adapted it somewhat, of replying to different people, as individuals, in one single posting. Please let me know the address to send the royalties to....
JG
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

"We start at the top" Surely you mean joe starts at the top then lets you in on it? Never read so many "im great" posts, seems only you saying your great though!
As for people not knowing what you do id be carefull of cctv in a few east anglia pubs as guess who gets to view you! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Wills playing a blinder. No one can question his claims to work things out as no one knows the tricks his on. The coolness of it all as he mus only be taking minimal amounts as no to arouse suspicion. Playiny out of area as well it seems.

Oh and I am now a fully fledged member of team amazing or was it him who joined my team?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

It's straying wildly off topic here. It's difficult to combat the issues being thrown at me though without sounding a little self indulgent. If Glendale is using CCTV to wait until I pop up in East Anglia he'll be waiting a long long time; quite apart from being one of the most over-populated player areas, it also has a low machine density. You would never choose to work there unless you like playing old machines that everyone knows how to play.