390 to phone!!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

blingking wrote:just lost over £200 on ltd as it wouldnt phone on 25. this is now the 5th time i have lost over £200 on ltd's.

most i done before was about £350 / £400 ish but all 5 times i never carried on until the phones came. walked with just the 1 jp on £1 stake today. so gutted i walked into the pub now as i was gonna go home without doing it. Always the way!

btw, i had this happen twice in a row before xmas, how luck am i?

I have never seen it phone on a different stake after getting a Mega Streak on the first stake. Must be a myth getting 2 out of these. Changed stake and the board is offering £2 and dead. I have only ever played these if it's phones on the first board so I do have limited experience on these.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

You have never had 2 pots out of a LTD? Are you sure?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

If I only ever played 1 of these from a 1st board phone I'd of probably played about 3 lol
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

if you can't work out why phones don't come back then you really shouldn't be playing them for 2
Jack bauer
silent g

Post by silent g »

when i saw £390 for phones i know it'd be a liv!
i had my 1st fake GATW on a desert today :/
all fruits in ladder except cherry, message from the wbanker "press middle hold for fruit shot" obv would be cherry, i said to my mate, " do you think it will give a ladder or just a board" it gave the board picker then said GATW with logo flashing but no phones open let alone red ones!
must be coz full ladder on the board it jackpot and i was half on the board :/
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

deano8177 wrote:You have never had 2 pots out of a LTD? Are you sure?

I'm certain I have never had 2 pots out of LTD! Like Gambo says I have only played 5 at the most as I won't ever chase one of these. Each time I got Mega Streak for £30 in or under and each time I played another board on the other stake and it was completely dead.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Catch up
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

No thanks I'll have mayonnaise please!!
BFK

Post by BFK »

silent g wrote:when i saw £390 for phones i know it'd be a liv!
all fruits in ladder except cherry, message from the wbanker "press middle hold for fruit shot" obv would be cherry, i said to my mate, " do you think it will give a ladder or just a board" it gave the board picker then said GATW with logo flashing but no phones open let alone red ones!
That's the reason BFM gave for the update, to fix that bug.

At least you know it's a worker!
Scott

Post by Scott »

silent g wrote:when i saw £390 for phones i know it'd be a liv!

I had it for the second time on Thursday, off the ladder too, strange little glitch.
Cobwebs 👆