The ridiculous truth...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

It is not MY obsession to find out who people are, expose them, etc.

I never came on Fruit Chat and said "I'm Ahmad", I was EXPOSED! Obviously McStreak was the culprit but so what? No need to hide, no need to be secret agent. We're fruit machine players (some of us), not drug dealers, MI6, Tax Inspectors, etc. At least I hope not.

You clearly know Jason and admit it, obviously I don't think Jason has only 1 contact, he is a very well connected and respected player (and postman according to his profile) who has done well for himself.

You see, to me, the Jason on here is not the Jason I know and have met, gambled with, etc. He is some mad alter-ego which I really don't see the need for as it does him no favours. I, despite what people have said in the past, am as I am on here. I have my opinion, I say what I think. Anything I have said on here I would happily say to anyone's face.

Very few on here know me well, I'd even go so far as to say Rich doesn't know me as well as he could. This is due to time spent with him being very limited and mainly 'business' rather than pleasure - we've never had a good night out, we should do. I think I can safely say I've never had a proper friendship with any player, gambling/machines always comes into it to some extent. Quite sad I think, since some seem like decent people, a good laugh - potentially, etc. The sad thing about these friendships is that machines/tricks always dominate the events that take place in our lives when we're together.

I would really love to stop talking about me, Jason, others. It really must bore a lot of readers. So, Mr. New (who seems to know an awful lot about this site), in future just keep this nonsense at PM level, let's be fair to the other members, eh?
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Your last paragraph was spot on there mate.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

As regards to Eurovision1984, after a lengthy phone call, it was agreed that we were paying too much attention to the false stirrings of other players.

I accept now that I was wrong on LTD's, and that he didn't get on them until some time after ( I still reckon that by collaborating on them sooner we would have nailed it as we were so close to the method), so that's sort of an apology from me.

I do, however, stand by many aspects of what I stated, especially the Superhold method and know exactly how it got round about it's origin, and I'm sure he accepts this aswell.

Even as I was posting my first rant, I was thinking "what are you doing?" but still chose to go through with it due to  stubbornness and temper. Most of us fall out at some time or other, but says more of you if you rectify it or at least try to.

Maybe no-one on here gives a damn about this spat, but in the end we both agreed not to share info or work on anything so as not to get into this argument again. Fairest solution I think, as certain players were more interested in what our two groups were doing rather than just getting on with making their own money.

He did buy me a bottle of Champagne last year which I've yet to collect. I hope he still has it!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Plus I think we were just a little suspicious of eachother, both maybe thinking either one of us was holding out on the other.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I think the politics behind being a successful player can bring out the worst in people. I think this site can aswell.

I will vouch for all involved and say from my own experience you are all decent people. Jason comes across as far more intelligent and mature IRL, Ahmad comes across as far less annoying and aggressive IRL and Jord I have only met once but we share some mutual friends who have always spoken highly about him.

Even I can admit I'm a little less condescending and rude IRL.

It's only a forum, not real life, sometimes it's better to air differences that might have escalated or got heated in person, whilst still being able to say what you really think.

We have all been in this game long enough to know it's very hard to tell who is a real friend. Thats why we stick to the one or two we trust. Doesn't mean we should dislike each other though. Most players get on with each other perfectly well where no machines (money) are involved.

All those complaining should try to spruce up the site with some non-hinting player lifestyle topics we can all relate to and enjoy. It's not gonna change unless you make it happen. Even some good old fashioned boasting will do, just throw in some new angles........ :wink:
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Very true mate! No digs at anyone as i know quite a few of you but it does all seem "im better than you"! Wait until TINY gets back to work! He will out ego the lot of you! :)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

bubbles wrote:possibly the boggler? :roll:
No I am The Boggler! But Mr Eurovision Mr Master Of Games Mr Master Of The Game Mr John 32 Mr Childish Unfunny Name Tag are not real persons.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Which one is "ferdi" TINY! He must be on here somewhere! Still the friendliest player ive ever met! Losing, winning, always happy!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Yes one of them could be Mr Ferdi. Nice bloke that Mr Ferdi was a pleasure meeting him.