Glendale!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

thanks scott
Little discipline = BIG issue

Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

maverick69 wrote:who helps you, you berk...u just make them up youself do u..perfect deal someone gave you that.
Is that directed at me? I mean fuckin strangers ya dingbat. Course I'll share wi me pals but I don't help no local players. Only time I'll help is if a certain few run outta quid coins and there stuck I'll take em some if I'm near. Fuckin toot
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

maverick is just a too faced little bitch.....isn't that right fella?fucking clueless arsehole
i got more routes than loreal
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Yea msgin me asking what I'm playing and telling me he's got lists ages ago when everybody had lists. Clown thinks ya gonna meet a stranger off here and show him ya latest game lol. Keep trying go time the empire in sheff quicksilver lol
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I can confirm that Glendale is a gent. The last time I went to Ipswich I went to the Showboat to do the Lep Gold, and Glendale was in there on the Golden Games. Bless his heart he'd only left a pot in it for me! How kind is that? I finished the game off, then I went over and we had a chat.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah im clueless thats y i have everything u have..and more. uv never met me.....ive seen you tho.as u plaster youself all over youtube
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

that was ages ago.....you dont get fuck all mate hence why your on here trying to blag info out of people by making yaself look good....you honest to god havent got a clue what i get or how i get it so just turn it in you stupid fucking dimlo
i got more routes than loreal
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

First night back at work and i see this. Its wrong. Nice guy is glendale. I might also retire. Going to think hard about this.
rookie

Post by rookie »

I agree with all the positive Glendale comments, anyone who has a bad word to say ain't worth talking to or listening to. They are either jealous of his success or intimidated by it ! He helped me when things were tight and now I'm 5 figures up this year and able to pay the bills for my family since havin to leave my job. He is a top bloke and top player.

P.S. Tiny, don't jack it in , you're the most entertaining poster on this site !! And you know thinking hard will do you no good !!
If I'm playing it you can't win, if I'm not playing it you won't !!
BFK

Post by BFK »

And in that very post the argument is settled, now end this noise.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Rookie you grass!!!! Lol :-)
rookie

Post by rookie »

With a few exceptions I have to say the majority of posters on here are somewhat intellectually challenged hypocrites. How many in all good conscience can honestly say they have worked anything out for themselves let alone everything they play !!
Many of you seem to think you have a right to be the only players yet every one of you had to start somewhere. I know for a fact that a number of the loudest complainers on here have shown not just one or two but lots of people how to play . I have met some of the true top players, people who dont bother with this site and they have been true gents and full of encouragement ( they are confident enough in their own abilities to not be intimidated by one or two new players ).
When Glendale decided to show me a couple of things it was partly because we were friends and partly because I was already playing stuff well and making money. I would bet I have worked out more for myself than most of you yet generally when I post on here am treated with disdain ( the name rookie obviously meant that I knew nothing not that I was new to the site ! )
It seems to me this site is mostly a forum for the select few to massage their own egos and attempt to squash anyone else. Its like the proverbial old boys club.
So once and for all if you have the balls to be honest who can say they were never shown anything and have never shown anyone anything !!!!!!!!
If I'm playing it you can't win, if I'm not playing it you won't !!
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

Spot on Rookie and well said
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I think your slightly missing the point here mate... Of course everyone has been shown and told something. Everyone has their contacts and for alot of people, including me, have contacts that do not use this site. What alot of people have a problem with, is cluing up new players so they are up to date. Many people on here, have played for years and have had to grind out through the good times and battleing through the hard times. Spending hours checking and finding new areas, doing the time in the motor, those sleepless shit nights in hotel rooms etc. And then all it takes is someone to Sort someone out with a trick to put a few K in their sky rockets and then because they are new to the game, their lack of discipline and their high flying ego let's them go open their mouth. 2 days later the tricks over and the whole country knows..... Critical.

I've no where near played pro as long as some players on this forum but I can feel the frustration. I know everyone has to start somewhere but I think it's only fair they find out the hard way. There's no such thing as a free lunch in my opinion.

On the other hand, this game is like a hierachy/ food chain type thing. Anyone can work a trick out if they have a bit of sense and it's up to you if you tell anyone or who you tell. Just don't go cluing up new comers, there's too many players out there as there is.
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

Well said there too