Who Worked Out Which Tricks & Emptiers

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
john32

Post by john32 »

I find it very strange that most fruit chat posters cannot believe that john32 cannot work out his own tricks, i am on a higher level than most professionals, i may not be the richest professional fruit machine player out there, but i certainly have the most experience as i have at least 30 years of fruit machine experience, ie past fruit machine emptiers,
Alot of tricks/faults/rips/emptiers repeat themselves through the years,
I have an ability to work out these faults, as i have been very succesfull in the past, most of my past emptiers/rips/tricks i have had were only done by myself for at least the first 6 months of anybody finding out.
I don't sell tricks & i would never boast about a recent trick/emptier either, if i revealed which tricks i worked out recentley that would reveal my identity, so for this reason i hope that other fruit chat posterers will stop criticising me, they don't have the same experience as me, i do know what i'm talking about, i do know alot of you posterers in real life but none of you know who john 32 is. :shock: :shock: :shock:
harry2

Post by harry2 »

John. Keep 'em coming. You might even be older than me !!! There's a few Quizererers who've been going a long time since Give Us A Break or so.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

john32 wrote:I find it very strange that most fruit chat posters cannot believe that john32 cannot work out his own tricks, i am on a higher level than most professionals, i may not be the richest professional fruit machine player out there, but i certainly have the most experience as i have at least 30 years of fruit machine experience, ie past fruit machine emptiers,
Alot of tricks/faults/rips/emptiers repeat themselves through the years,
I have an ability to work out these faults, as i have been very succesfull in the past, most of my past emptiers/rips/tricks i have had were only done by myself for at least the first 6 months of anybody finding out.
I don't sell tricks & i would never boast about a recent trick/emptier either, if i revealed which tricks i worked out recentley that would reveal my identity, so for this reason i hope that other fruit chat posterers will stop criticising me, they don't have the same experience as me, i do know what i'm talking about, i do know alot of you posterers in real life but none of you know who john 32 is. :shock: :shock: :shock:
You never did reply to the thread "I know who john32 is!" by Been-grant-mitchell'd
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Scott

Post by Scott »

He's a yoghurt top who made a grand last week, he knows whats he's doing you know.
Cobwebs 👆
harry2

Post by harry2 »

John or Steven !!! Didn't get trapped on the PF question !!!!
Attachments
cyberman_613.jpg
cyberman_613.jpg (5.94 KiB) Viewed 185 times
Roulette free since December 2011.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Pineapple fritter!
Cobwebs 👆
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

this board is getting boring now
i got more routes than loreal
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

pickareel wrote:this board is getting boring now
When has it ever been exciting like? If it isn't someone pretending to be a "pro", it is someone who is in the know posting morse code to anyone who doesn't know lol.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
BFK

Post by BFK »

..... ---..----------............ Off!!!