Bravado on this forum

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

spyder m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,, as much as i respect you m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ive gotta pull u up on one or two things.

firstly the dream scenario engineer at your door thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bollocks you idiot , only a millionaire would turn that down.

and secondly ,,,,,,,,,,, you have pm'd ratty , myself ,,,,,,,, and probably many others on here with a fishing rod in your hand trying to get info,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yet you say you wouldn't do it for a living given the chance............. come on ????????? answer that

defo a green eyed monster in the house ,,,,,,,,,,,, and it aint the hulk
Little discipline = BIG issue

pokerkingqueen

spyder

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Spyder

I think we chatted back in arcadia days.

Your still a twat.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Spyder seems as if you want to be a player but lack skills and contacts!! gutted mate maybe its just not meant to be!! I dont think you would have turned anything down fruit wise you just say that to make yourself feel better?!

not being a cunt by the way
justice For The 96
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i have a full time job that i work hard at, im well paid and i enjoy... i work for someone else, but i am given the freedom to be my own boss and although i set myself certain hours, i am not particually restricted to anything..
i dont own a house due to mistakes in my life that render my credit history pointless,
i dont drive because ive never really needed to, i am considering doing a week course just so i have a license, although i dont think id bother buying a car, id just use the wifes, seeing as i live at my work, i hardly have to travel..
other than that i have pretty much everything i could want, although obviously those of you making £1000's a week are financially better off than me!! but then so is my boss, he owns more property than i could imagine, something silly like 200 houses, im not jealous of him, and im not jealous of you!!

i used to live the life of a fruit machine player... i did about a year of full time fruits, and have over the last 10 or so years played them quite a bit on top of a full time job...

as you say, i know nothing and do fish for info... a lot of the time i simply ask what is getting hammered, as i dont fancy going and playing a machine that some pro has emptied leaving zero chance and zero gameplay...

anfield,

skill wise, i can hit anything you can.. ive had quite a bit of practise over the years... contacts wise, true, i have none... i used to have a few, they either dont fruit anymore and one really good contact died.

pokerkingqueen,

thats about as constructive as me coming round and breaking into your house and having a wank on your bed.

trayhop,
i have asked many people on here for info, and why not? a few people occasionally answer, then when im out and about having a few pints i get a reminder from knowing a small trick of when i used to do it years ago..

the "dreamy senario" is not a viable option for me, i got married a couple of years ago, to someone who really wouldnt have the patience with me gambling for a living..

you have to separate what you do, and what i do, and realise the differences in lifestyle, attitude and circumstance.

in general
i was half asleep and half pissed when i wrote the everyone is a loser thing, and it wasnt directed at most of you....
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

fair doos if your happy your happy.... I am happy doing this all as everyone is getting at is, do you what make you happy!!

We are who we are at the end of the day
justice For The 96
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i still find it funny that only the people who i wasnt aiming that initial comment at have replied...
JG

Post by JG »

It's the perplexed Socrates versus the pig in mud. Sometimes joy can be found in the wierdest of places. Like Anfied says, you are who you are. The principles of Zen are of much use here. Acceptance is the key. Bitter, snide and overly judgemental will eat you. Hold on to the sides or you may die. I went on holiday to Birmingham this week. Keep right and turn left. Recalculating. Bald Brummies are the most warm hearted people on the planet. With a sense of humour drier than a Dyson Airblade, they'll have an opinion on everything from Wayne Rooney to pickled onions. Common hobbies include nudity, flirting with milfs, delivering pharmaceuticals, wearing hi-vis jackets, dogging and going to the bookies.
The other great thing about Birmingham is that you can go anywhere, put on a really silly voice, I mean really silly and no one bats an eyelid.
JG
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Can't we all just get along ?? you know,give peas a chance an all that jazz.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I'm going to give these a chance:

:lol:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Oli

Post by Oli »

My first post in quite a number of years - I'll echo most of the comments that have been made already. Although I stopped posting here I have still lurked.

Some info does get traded here but generally its 'late'. Although a lot of people do, people shouldn't come to this site for that. I lurk / post here because I enjoy reading about people's expirences on machines, what people think about certain machines etc. Yes some people post stories that are bullshit and that can be annoying - but after many years here you learn to stop reading their posts! Jackpot George's stories always amuse me - they have done since day 1. Keep em coming mate! :)
streaky bacon?
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I'm going to give these a chance:

:lol:
I gave them a chance but they're disgusting!

I have to cake them in ketchup to stand a chance of eating them!
Bored of the grind.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, I love peas, little bit of 'real' butter, some fresh mint; lovely! ;)

They have to be the right colour though - not that I'm fussy about my food or anything... *cough*...
messiah

Post by messiah »

Matt Vinyl wrote: They have to be the right colour though
Nick Griffen would be proud.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
dakky

Post by dakky »

Spyder wrote:i have a full time job that i work hard at, im well paid
skill wise, i can hit anything you can.. ive had quite a bit of practise over the years... contacts wise, true, i have none... i used to have a few, they either dont fruit anymore and one really good contact died.

Doesn't happen to be Adam you're talking about does it?