Strimming

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

rickroll wrote:
so if you had a empty on a fruit and you knew it was floated daily what would you do ?.. you would rape it everyday, you are stealing the money from it end of. maybe not to the same extent as a tooler but you are still robbing it. Lots of players just want to take the moral high ground on this, but i bet 90% of those players would jump at the chance of 1 week doing it for a £4k week ..
I'm sure some people would jump at the chance of stealing £4000 a week. The same people are probably not bothered about prison, or being raped in the showers.

But seriously, you need to look the word stealing up in a dictionary, because doing a P5, to use eddie's example, that is floated daily certainly ISN'T stealing.

Are you high?

You are simply playing the machine to its maximum potential, and if you see that as stealing then you are, frankly, fucking stupid. If I went to a power of 5 which was full and it went through a bad stage and I found myself losing £100 down the back, would I be stood there thinking; "this machine has stolen £100 off me?"

No, of course I fucking wouldn't. Christ, what a ridiculous thing to come out with. :lol: :D
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Mr McStreak wrote:
rickroll wrote:
so if you had a empty on a fruit and you knew it was floated daily what would you do ?.. you would rape it everyday, you are stealing the money from it end of. maybe not to the same extent as a tooler but you are still robbing it. Lots of players just want to take the moral high ground on this, but i bet 90% of those players would jump at the chance of 1 week doing it for a £4k week ..
I'm sure some people would jump at the chance of stealing £4000 a week. The same people are probably not bothered about prison, or being raped in the showers.

But seriously, you need to look the word stealing up in a dictionary, because doing a P5, to use eddie's example, that is floated daily certainly ISN'T stealing.

Are you high?

You are simply playing the machine to its maximum potential, and if you see that as stealing then you are, frankly, fucking stupid. If I went to a power of 5 which was full and it went through a bad stage and I found myself losing £100 down the back, would I be stood there thinking]

100% agree entirely...now if only toolers were prosecuted more often and for longer periods! For me, I'd have to have at least £500k to want to take the risk of doing time and £4k a week with a good chance of being caught doesn't do it for me when I can earn £1k-£1.5k per week playing honestly.
daz

Post by daz »

Tooling is a big issue in the playing world, as this is a fruitmachines message board it should be talkd about.[/quote]

PM admin (Mike) and ask if he would consider changing the rules. He is the one that pays for this site out of his own pocket !![/quote]

Then he must be crazy!
And he is helping to ruin the game!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

sir ratholer wrote:
100% agree entirely...now if only toolers were prosecuted more often and for longer periods! For me, I'd have to have at least £500k to want to take the risk of doing time and £4k a week with a good chance of being caught doesn't do it for me when I can earn £1k-£1.5k per week playing honestly.

now just hold on one god damm cotton picking minute , thats ,,,,, thats omg no ,,,,,, thats boasting , quick castrate the bastard , hang him ,,,,,,,, call the police and the fbi ,,,,, and the a team ,,,,,,,,, ive a rope in the car , lynch the fucker :P :lol: :P :lol:
Little discipline = BIG issue

GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

4k a week! i met some geeza's making 4k a day when a certain tool first came out!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I always tool! fuck it, anyone wana come on a servy? do the bubbles
ob

Post by ob »

emptying something without tooling it, isn't wrong in a legal sense, but you could argue it's morally wrong....

The machine is sited as a GAMBLING machine, if you know for sure you can take all the money ie. an emptier, you are not gambling, you are just taking the money that's been put in the machine - you are not playing it in the "spirit" it was designed for.

Put it this way, if there was an emptiable machine in my local, which I chat to and get on well with the landlord, I would certainly feel a twat taking out all the money he put in it (this surely proves it is morally wrong), given a daily refill - I'd probably take £50 every other day or something just so as no to take the piss.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

ob wrote:emptying something without tooling it, isn't wrong in a legal sense, but you could argue it's morally wrong....

The machine is sited as a GAMBLING machine, if you know for sure you can take all the money ie. an emptier, you are not gambling, you are just taking the money that's been put in the machine - you are not playing it in the "spirit" it was designed for.

Put it this way, if there was an emptiable machine in my local, which I chat to and get on well with the landlord, I would certainly feel a twat taking out all the money he put in it (this surely proves it is morally wrong), given a daily refill - I'd probably take £50 every other day or something just so as no to take the piss.

Yeh, spot on.

I hate doing empties in friendly yocal pubs, very embarassing.

Stick one in a litten tree and I'll take every coin every day and leave a turd in the tray for the manager on refill day.

Cock suckers.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc