THE LIFE OF A SLOTTERS WIFE

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
rook1984

Post by rook1984 »

petera wrote:
lovinbandits wrote:i dint say it was a no lol
Look lets ignore all this crap and cut to the chase.......
Do you take it up the arse ?

Oh and swallowing is always a bonus ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lovinbandits

Post by lovinbandits »

errrr im not northen and im not jeffs wife soooooo keep tryin to find out u never will
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

lovinbandits wrote:errrr im not northen and im not jeffs wife soooooo keep tryin to find out u never will
Are you bi anychance ? We could do a video and really work these boys up :o ops:
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Mattbs wife lol?
lovinbandits

Post by lovinbandits »

no im not mattbs wife sorry
thecannonball89

Can we have a clue?
petera

Post by petera »

lovinbandits wrote:errrr im not northen and im not jeffs wife soooooo keep tryin to find out u never will
Are you HRK wearing a pair of his mums soiled panties ?

My original question if you are still stands....
lovinbandits

Post by lovinbandits »

erm im not north im not south im not west
thecannonball89

Where about in the east?
lovinbandits

Post by lovinbandits »

that im not tellin you will just have to guess :P
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

lol! Wife? I'm only 23! Too young for me to be married lads! :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
thecannonball89

Worth a guess matt :D
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

disclaimer """" the following post is from tracy ,,,, wife of lee/trayhop

being a long term suffering wife of a slotter has certainly had its up's and down's
what with the lonely days and nights for starters , and the endless amount of times ive heard '' oh ill be home at 7'' for him to wander in with his tail between his legs at 12 , and why is it wherever you slotters go , be it a desert island or even a funeral do you all find it necessary to have at least one 50coin bag tucked away on you somewhere ? even at our wedding lee had to have coins on him , he sai's he feels naked without them on him. even in benidorm which is euros i fount a 50 bag on him, and for two weeks in the sun sea and sand all i got was '' im bored and cant wait to get home and slot'' oh yes and get home for the new bond film. funny i never heard him complain once when he was walking down the beach looking at the topless birds . which ranged from 18 to 75 lol.

good points if he does well taking me out on a friday night on the piss , it hasn't cost him a penny, i dont mind him playing the odd few bandits out with me on a friday night but not all night :x

i can see why a lot of slotters are single though , there dont seem to be enough hours in a day for both bandits and a relationship ,

i do feel for you other long term old school slotters thats never worked for anybody else if/when the slotting game comes to an end , me n lee have got a old school slotter friend that is already fed up with slotting bin at it for as long as lee and dont know what to do next. ive found over the years that this game gives out a lot of false highs and lows, when you have a 100pound losing day you talk about packing it all in , but the next day you make 250 and think its the best job in the world again . but even with all the lonely days and nights the money can sometimes be that good to make it all worth it. with my addiction to designer clothes :lol:

ide be interested to hear from smurfboys wife beth , her take on it all :P

(LEE)THE ABOVE WAS NOT MY DOING LADS , I WILL SEND HER BACK DOWN TO DO THE WASHING UP NOW 8)

(tracy) fuck off that will cost you a 50bag :lol:
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

"why is it wherever you slotters go , be it a desert island or even a funeral do you all find it necessary to have at least one 50coin bag tucked away on you somewhere ?"

That is the truest thing ever spoken anywhere about anything. When I popped over to see my Mum on Sunday I took a bag of 50 with me. Lolz as they say. Like my Mum would have just installed a p1 wiyb in the kitchen or something. Even then I'd only need a 5 bag, not a 50!
I draw the line at funerals, although I suppose it depends were they are holding the wake (just kidding). Although if you turn up and something long and wooden whacks you in the face then you've turned up at the rake, not the wake!

<<Tumbleweed>>

Desert islands though yeah definitely. When you get resuced, who knows what you will find past border control. I do feel naked without pound coins. Pound coins are my life blood. Without pound coins I will die. If I am more than ten metres in range from my coins, I feel weak and queasy.

Also you bloomin' women! Why do you not understand fruiting is not an exact science? When we say we'll be back at 7:32 precisely, that's 7:32 +/- several billion hours. At the end of the day, you can't tell how much things will take the piss, how much buzzing stuff there will be, who you will meet etc

Or maybe these days you can. Lots. None. Everyone you didn't want to see.

Be ready for 7 she says, at 6:58 you try a 'lucky quid' in a Golden Game that offers nudges for feature.

Bloop. This thread has attracted attention from higher places.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Fantastic! :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."