arrested

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I think he was pulled just for the fact of three youths in a car at 1.30 am and nothing more.They are obliged to make a search if they think you look shady and maybe if they ask "where you been?" and they get 3 seperate answers its grounds(who knows thats my view on it)
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

well 2 of them are 24 and im 20 next month, anyway listen to this you will laugh!!!!

we went to a slow chip deal and the location was saved in the sat nav that got seized yesterday and the police only turned up whilst we were on it today and searched us for a key saying that 3 lads were arrested the other day and the location was on the sat nav!

cannot believe it obv we had nothing on us, but still a ball ache...... the other 2 are back on the way to Derby now after getting the car back and will confirm theese events!

Wales is getting fire as fuck!

Does anyone want the loaction of the slow chip? sort me £50 you can have it and I can guarentee it aint getting done due to the location and the fact i live 1 hour away!!!
justice For The 96
Scott

Post by Scott »

Try some glasses and a fake moustache mate :P
Cobwebs 👆
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Sounds like your making up stories to me. Just my oponion, but you seem to give your hand away to easily to be taken seriously. If you are telling some truths, the last thing you want to be doing is spreading it all over a bloody internet message board.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Why would you want to attract players an hour away from you too for £50? :?
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

only pikies get arrested IMO
harry2

Post by harry2 »

If you've got a record the ANPR will pick this info up. Several forces these now fit these as standard. Haven't you watched any of a myriad of Cop shows on the television ? Car Wars is filmed where I live. They always seem to catch the dumb dumbs.
petera

Post by petera »

A fine example of a typical thieving scouse twat
Our jails are full of them.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

As i have said to people who make good money, the people on here saying we were thieving are wrong and the reason we get arrested is because we are very good players and win hence the £600 coins from one day playing!

the people who never get cicked are the people who play 4 reelers and gold rushes and never have more than £100 coins at any time and are always down!

if I wasnt so good and did not have so much knowledge I wouldnt win and they would not have any reason to arrest us!

Bare that in mind you mug - you know who you are!!!!! hahahah fucking mug punters playing shit machines hahahahah cracks me up!
justice For The 96
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

You'll learn one of these days. Quite when i don't know. Maybe never?
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Anfield, you may have the skills and the knowledge but truly good players don't have the police hounding them, are not inconspicous and go about their job with an element of discretion. You seem to be givng yourself the crediblity and savviness of a f*cking doughnut* mate! :lol: :lol:

And as for you petera, don't be so rude, blind and ignorant, tarring us scousers with the brush. I for one, have never stolen anything in my life..........well, maybe a couple of virginities, but thats different. :wink: Anyway mind your mouth otherwise I'll come and sit on you, okay? :D

* a word constantly used in Car Wars, isn't it H.
quizard

Post by quizard »

I think we need to be quite clear on here who are legitmate players and who are crooks.

Toolers and notey fiddlers are thieves and deserve to be thrown in jail. Apart from being criminals they cause heat for legit players so I can see no reason why they should receive any sympathy on a forum such as this.

And as for keying you can argue the technicallities of over its legallity all day -- but why on earth would anyone seeing you using one think you were NOT fiddling?
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

quizard wrote:I think we need to be quite clear on here who are legitmate players and who are crooks.

Toolers and notey fiddlers are thieves and deserve to be thrown in jail. Apart from being criminals they cause heat for legit players so I can see no reason why they should receive any sympathy on a forum such as this.

And as for keying you can argue the technicallities of over its legallity all day -- but why on earth would anyone seeing you using one think you were NOT fiddling?
You are so damn right
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

To be fair, I don't think this topic is worth any discussion. If people want to come on this board to live out certain fantasies and try and create a persona for themselves, then thats up to them, but I wouldn't really bother responding to it. I make this much!!!!!!!!!!!, Im playing this!!!!!!!!!!, Im doing this!!!!!!!!!!, I've got this!!!!!!!!!!!......Really is tedious, get a life.
tdotryg

Post by tdotryg »

Think of it this way. If you were not players/knowledgeable, and somebody came and started keying YOUR machines, even though you know its legal, you would be pissed off. I know if i had an arcade myself, i would frown upon people keying in my arcade,