just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

So are the people you work with now "idiots" for helping you or are you helping them? Maybe you work everything out yourself in which case your an idiot for people finding out!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yes will what of your contacts right now , how do you see them , surely they are bigmouths for giving you info now arnt they ? lol, or if you give stuff to your contacts , what does that make you ?

if we apply your logic , both you and your current contacts are bigmouths

however im sorry if it comes across as pick on will night , i mean nothing personal, this aint a witchhunt , and i hold no allegance with glendale etc , its just your logic stinks of "its ok for me , but not for others" , , , thats a superiority complex if ever there was one
Little discipline = BIG issue

Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Even BA baracus would pity the fool! None of us must ever speak to anybody again! In fact why is this site not called beardchat?
Love ya really william as you do make me laugh! Ive damaged the country more than hitler according to you!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I have nothing against the fella apart from the fact he talks down at me about something that isn't true. It doesn't give off the best impression of me does it. I mean Howay I want amazing to take a liking for me, so he will tell me this reflex method.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

There is always going to be someone on something fresh somewhere....as long as people programme machines
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Dont forget your old guvnor if he does help you titch! :-)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I got fresh tricks. Spied 'em from a distance...
Nah not really, work 'em out myself...
Only joking got told them.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

uber-pro wrote:Christ what a headache. Wa actually gonna post a big reply, but balls to that.

There are good and bad contacts - fact.

Some people have good uns, some bad, most have a mix of both.

Us older players have no more right to things than the new starts, but when you see the decline of the game and the irresponsible attitude shown to the value of info/locations/peers/staff/even police its hard to see them as equal or deserving. Of course not all newcomers are bad, but invaribly some are, so whoever gets those people into the game is a bad contact.

Combine the idiot new starts with the thing true of all new starts, they make our life harder, so its easy to be pissed off with new starts full stop.

Solution? Repect the information and dont start people up, especially if you dont know them well.

And stop trying to brand us communists!
I think this sums it up quite well. Of course I still share info with a few people, but it is a few. And I'm sorry to sound so full of self-importance again, but because we're starting at the top it really makes no difference to anyone else. If we work something out, we are the only ones doing it, so if we go to your area it's not effecting you at all. This is totally different to passing around other people's tricks. As a matter of fact, none of us need to hear about anything anyone else is doing of each other anyway...as we will all receive phone calls at the same time anyway.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Wow. Just fucking wow.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

OK I only see 1 way of addressing this myself, here goes... Got to address individually...

Tray: you make a good point about why Noel's feels he is superior to others and how he is effectively a hypocrite if he exchanges any info at all with anyone since this is what he seems to object to, but you are missing his point, what he is doing isn't resulting in a gang of new players being created... This is what he objects to and everyone in this game should object to because it's simple maths, more players = less money earned per player... But it doesn't end there...

Noel's: you claim to be playing things no one else does, so why worry or care about what they play now? Surely you can see that if what you claim is true and your contacts are superior, don't have big mouths and you yourself don't, your new stuff you play will never get to toerags like Tray and Darren and tichno... Not that I am calling them toerags, it's just the impression I get that that's what you basically think they are!

Tichno: you're just stirring away, sarcasm filled little Darren boosters/backup messages, you're not really doing yourself any favours with it all.

Darren: I've never had a problem with you, but it does scare me that everyone seems to think you're pretty much a trick spreader and player creator either directly or indirectly or even both, it really is the last thing you want and it always results in more people being worse off when people are taught stuff. I hope you are not guilty as charged but if you are then its pretty annoying and I would understand Noel's frustrations entirely. Before you feel condemned... Wait for the conclusion...

Lugsy: you're just itching to lock this thread up but you're in an awkward situation because it was started off by a fellow moderator! LOL

CONCLUSION
Whilst any player who takes this game seriously should really side with Noel's, it is indeed correct that he should have no say in what others do with their info. For example, if I wanted to train up a gang of Japanese kids to become fruit machine professionals, why would he have any say over my doing so? Tray makes a very good point that effectively the entire notion of spreading any info whatsoever is, in Noel's eyes, being a bigmouth!

All you can do is be ultra careful with what you claim to be doing now and make sure your info flow is within your own head only or within a group that is as secure as Fort Knox, thereby never allowing the info to spread down to the lower echelons of the fruit machine hierarchy or 'food chain'...

I don't know why you even bother saying you play other stuff, surely that is unwise as you're effectively extending an open invitiation to people to watch you when they see you playing anything they currently don't!?

As much as you and I would love the 'game' to be kept honourable whereby all info is preserved no matter what as a sort of 'gentleman's agreement' we must remember that most people in this game are far from gentlemen and couldn't give a toss about the possibility of them sorting their mates out upsetting people they don't know or do know but don't like!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

What do you mean I'm stirring? Iv got some person that knows fuck all about me but thinks he knows everything. I don't want people thinking I'm Darren's puppet. If I talk a load of shit about you, tbh this is all will has done one here. You wouldn't like it would you.

Basically I want him to get it out of his head, if he was stood infront of me I would slap it out of him.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

LOL all I meant was you aren't really making your own points, you just keep backing Darren up and therefore you are looking a bit like his puppet. It is nice to see you're backing him up and I see what you're saying but if you don't know Noel's then you're no better a judge of him than he is of you!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I'm not backing Darren's points up. All through the thread iv stated how I started etc and iv met Darren once, twice tops. That's the thing I'm not saying will is doing this nd that and I couldn't care if he was. So what's his problem with me..

Him and Darren don't get on for whatever reason and I really don't give a shit.

There is no reason for him to talk a load of shit about me.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

You know what from now on people can think what they like I really couldn't care less. Sick of trying to clear my name for a bunch of strangers that don't know me anyway. Good night folks.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

All of this does'nt matter bcos the chief and redlinesman are already on ur stuff beardy and as for Tony from oxford , hes still doing routes in the phantom so you can take his scraps looool