EA

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah there still a fair few 35's about lol, but not as many as there were. some fuckers putting them on 30p min stake now aswell
BFK

Post by BFK »

I prefer those.
ob

Post by ob »

streakseims wrote:There was life before cps lol
Yes mostly crests, which are not making machines any more!!!!
Cf

Post by Cf »

Can't see ticket payout becoming standard.

Imagine a busy Wetherspoons where every machine paid out every win with a ticket. It'd be absolute carnage. And surely it won't take casuals too long to not even bother playing because they can't be arsed queueing at the bar for the inevitable £5 ticket they're going to print off.

On the subject of CPs... think they'll still be about. BOI/STD/COB have them - just harder to get. I think newer machines will take this route.

I doubt we'll get more machines such as PD/RM where you're essentially guaranteed to take them on every session.
Scott

Post by Scott »

streakseims wrote: I usually then go back and lose 20 quid n makes alot of difference. One place I went back n it give a natural gatw on 25p lol went for 80 so played it all back on quid built pot up n left it wound down from casual play n went back 4 days later n wrecked it, no heat changed up 100

Fair play to you if thats what you're doing to keep it sweet, a real look at the bigger picture!
Cobwebs 👆
ob

Post by ob »

If you did that down here it would be wrecked either later on in the day or the next day!!!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I won't do it near where i am, but if its tucked and im known a bit i will, not alot of old stuff about now, if someone finds it and wrecks it 1st visit they get banned and i still have a bandit to play lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

you should never be getting barred for keying ever...ive never been caught
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I don't have a key anymore. I lost it and not had one since. They let you know if someone has been that day in spoons etc. but that's it. Main reason I don't want one Incase coppers search me or whatever it's just hassle I cba with.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Police can't do anything if they find a key, when they took mine off me they had to give it me back, except they gave me a key for.... Dont even know??? Boo hoo, gutted i was ;)

You dont even need it these days, its only handy for the daily fillers that dont spit notes, i'd sooner give it 10/15 quid save the hassle of midas or some do gooder grassing to the staff.
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Midas only for plug Scott
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Scott

Post by Scott »

I keyed a Big Reds 2 years ago on Gamestec and someone came over and told me that the Midas alarm was going off and that the machine had to be turned off.
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Oh ok not heard that before. I thought Midas was just like a circuit breaker or summat
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've known several midas to go off through keying over the years, quite rare these days though.
Cobwebs 👆
BFK

Post by BFK »

Don't think tec bother with 'em anymore.