King Kong

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Dave FOBT King

Post by Dave FOBT King »

silent g wrote:im not big built lol, just 6ft 8 with a bad attitude (towards idiots)(very polite person normally) and short fuse and been bought up fighting.

most people are scared to defent their selve because they dont wanna get punched.
most moderators are scared to edit my postings as they'd get their heads bloopin' well kicked in

but its not even that bad getting punched is it!!!
if you dont mind taking a few punched you will be alot better off.

if i get into a fight with a big built person i just think,,, whats the worst that can happen??? he knocks me out? or punches me a few times?
as long as i land a few or even start windmilling ive got as gooder chance of winning.

the only reason pussys are pussys is because theyre scared of a punch that wont even hurt for long, if you think about it its not that bad.

so thats why i dont take shit and dont mind a punch up, coz i dont mind being hit.

“Windmilling” - ha ha Quality stuff - and "ive got as gooder chance of winning"

People don’t fight with you because your special needs not because your tall or tough

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

and “the only reason pussys are pussys is because theyre scared of a punch that wont even hurt for long, if you think about it its not that bad.So thats why i dont take shit and dont mind a punch up, coz i dont mind being hit”.

You while mind when the guy that punches you is a pro boxer - someone you isn’t a fag!!!

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f11/man-k ... st-380810/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -21156464/

http://www.topix.com/forum/com/ljpc/T0HHL4GR6NRCR09GF
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

This sort of shit pisses me right off,My area my arse i dont give a flying fuck if i want to play a machine i will simple..One of my m8s phoned me last year said some bloke was stood outside a pub in Middlesborough biggish with half an ear watching him through the window,When he went outside he asked him for the money he had won or would hurt him,my m8 simply replied its my Uncles pub if you have a problem we can go in and speak to him then you will be barred from all the pubs in the area,The guy turned round and said sorry it doesnt matter m8.Moral of the story talk 1st then smash there fucking head in ......
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Ha that man with half an ear is isaac i got stitched up by a kevin from sunderland wi that cunt pulled a knife on me and my mate after we'd had a very good naughty day
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Dave FOBT King

Post by Dave FOBT King »

As you all know, I run a very tight ship here in Heffenotry and I do not allow other players across the borders. I am currently posting this whilst filling in some papers to have a particularly virulent player deported back to Northampton.

I started off with border control access points run by soliders of fortune to eliminate intrusions. Alas, my enemies soon got wise and started creeping through the woods to get to my playables.

I had to up my game and up my game I did. I then started issuing FPN, fixed penalty notices for trespassing players. The trouble was it was hard to enforce these penalties. They're not enforceable under British law and I was hiring private detectives to track down players. Many players are not on the electoral register. This is one reason for getting a driver. Also many are very nomadic, so chasing them down for their debts, even with top level private detectives is hard.

The next stage was obviusly to purchase three Apache-A1-Z series paracopters. These were destined to hover at three GPS locations above the city. Basically one was around the Exhall area, another was CV3/A45 coverage so covered Willenhall to Cheylesmore, basically South of city and one was up Walsgrave/M6/M69 end. I had to fit the Walsgrave Copter with very high levels of arms and there were extra troops in there to deter the sheer numbers of Leicester players seeking asylum in the land of plenty. Around this time it also came to my attention that Gary Chandler had a Gamestec list that said there was a Can U Dig it? in the Tudor Rose. I created an underground military base down the Burges (the council have just finished cleaning it up - I did make quite a mess) and sod's law, they removed that Can U Dig it? just as the Queen (Andrew - not fat or sweaty, but maybe a little bit ...) arrived in town for the officical opening of the military base. It's well hidden and nothing gives it away apart from the odd test detonation that sets off alarms in the take away next to Club Release.

News of my secret military base started to leak around the town, firstly around the gay bars and then it became common heterosexual knowledge. I still to this day have no idea who leaked the details but soon after I was approached by Shaun from Notts. He dialled me up and said he needed something similar as the Croydon lot where playing merry hell with Daily Bar reporter Hal O'Phame and every time he saw a BT ad he was reminded of Ralf Pailo Parlito Antonito Matteo.

The current situation is one of military crisis and deadlock. Peace talks are in progress with various players, but there are insurgent break outs in Redditch and Solihull particularly. Various Sparrowhawk jet planes often fly overhead the The Saddler's Arms in a mission to flatten eveything within a 70 mile radius.

I may have been a pioneer with my territorial security, but it is catching on all across the nation. In retaliation to my M69 road blockades and stationing various Guerilla groops along the A5, Leicester now has undercover spies in the city centre. I was walking through the very heart of Leicester, the epicentre if you like and just as I got a skill bonus, a spy blew his cover and said "Mr Jackpot George". It appeared I had been caught red handed. Not only did he recognise me, he also used my fruit chat alias to catch me off guard. He was very cunningly disguised, playing a £1/£4 Bar-X. I had no idea he was there until I heard my name mentioned. Anyway he gave me a stern warning and told me he knew ALL the boxes on £35 4 reel classic Deal or no Deal and that the last win on video MCOB was £9. He also told me tales of forcing Double DONDs with just £2, netting a massive GATW. I knew my place and was left with no option but to scuttle back to the station, tail between my legs, maybe time for a cheeky look at an old Phame, but no, just a load of skulls where the old Phame used to be.

The best time to do a route around Heffenotry is about now, when I'm wasting time writing nonsense such as this.

ha