Glendale!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

A Dead Hurricane Down. Yes how did oyu know I play this and lost a bit on it . Were you there Mr. deano?
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Can a mod lock this again, as we don't need any more pointless post.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Well I dunno. £10 in for a board on £5 Hurricane. Spent a lot of blood sweat and tears trying to get money back on it. On it for over 30 mins to lose enough on the silly thing. Oh well TINY will be back and back bigger and better!
BFK

Post by BFK »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:WOW. 2 Monopoly Wonder Of world where 'let them spin' on the first nudge down. Good profits in there so maybe people are banned. Not the orther arcade though. Perfect Deal always £11 cashpot on 50p and 21 on £1 a go.
And always £100+ off.

£25 WOW's? Why bother? Awful %ages.

Ryan/Brian playing them out every 2 hours.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Oh I like those Monopoly Mr BFK. I am told that they ban alot of players in that arcade. They should not ban me as I look like I do no know what I am doing on them. I do not know who a Brian or Rian is. Never seen anybody on those monopoly that know how to play proper.
BFK

Post by BFK »

They're 70% and fucking awful.

On a busy night during summer hols u could make a few quid on them. But everybody knows just how awful they are which y maybe people don't bother with them.

£25 games/monops just don't cut the mustard anymore!! 6 or 7 years ago maybe but not now!!

Keep on top of them during season and you might make enough to have a monthly couple of hundred in ur favourite bookies.

Ryan/Brian is a golden gamist from Walton who visits most weekends in season he posts under here as the rook I believe?
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Ah yes Walton. I drove Mr. Glendale there few months ago. He went to a pub on the front and I sampled the local chip shop. He came out 100 coins heavyer and i came out 10 pounds heavyer!
BFK

Post by BFK »

That darts has gone now!!
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Yes Mr Glendale confirms this. I want to know when he is going back there. I shall drive him as I would like to sample that chip shop just one more time!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Why call him Mr Glendale? Your so far up his backside I'm suprised you don't call him sir Glendale.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Well Mr deano if you notice I call everybody Mr.Its the polite thing to do and i try to be a polite person!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Polite or patronising?
Cobwebs 👆
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:Well Mr deano if you notice I call everybody Mr.Its the polite thing to do and i try to be a polite person!
You call everybody mr? What about Barry the ex-fireman
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

He is known as Barry The Fireman. A name on here fits better with a Mr. in front I think.