best day to gamble

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

£124 x 2 up 2 man job
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im sort of pleased and gutted at the same time ,

left out around 11am and, a mate of mine who is a semi munter player at best (BIK) phoned me for a loan (you know the type, always skint, non disciplined no hope'r but his hearts in the right place and he would do owt for you) well theres little point in lending him cash ( you'll get it back eventually, but in truth, your just adding to his debts ) so instead i said to him look bik m8, ill take you out for the day and everything i make over 50quid, ill split with ya, thinking to my self if i make a ton, that'll be 75for me, and 25to help out a m8,

oh dear ,shot myself in the foot with this one, as went round a brum route of mine, and after all expenditure (20fuel ,food, drinks etc) i had made 270 on the day, so had to give him 110 of it lol,,,,,,,,, i didn't really mind , as i regularly go halves with other propper players, but to give 110 quid to someone who brings nothing to the table, no skills no insight, nothing seemed such a waste knowing his share will prob be pissed up the wall tomorrow on roulette or something, oh well live and learn i suppose, we all do things to help out a m8, and i ended up with 160 of the booty, but i dunno, mixed feelings about the whole day, anyone else experienced a similarity ????????? *lee :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

yeah i get that problem all the time having to give money to drivers etc hopefully i will be driving soon though
Scott

Post by Scott »

He''ll be in Holland Park or Thomas' with them coins tomorrow Lee, bless him :)
Cobwebs 👆