OMG WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

no , no jack ,not holding for feature ,should have been more specific :roll: :)
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

by the sounds of it you left it holding
i got more routes than loreal
cspurs1

IDIOTS

Post by cspurs1 »

SOMEONE GOT POUND WIN ON PARTY TIME FUCKED OFF SO I TRIED THE OLD LUCKY NUGGET AND HEY PRESTO £67 TOP AS SAID BEFORE U CANT BEAT THOSE GOLDEN MOMENTS.........
JG

Post by JG »

Read it more carefully.

"i was "observing" a golden game once that was holding on for dear life, as it was at the top of The Blackpool Tower. The middle aged woman playing it got her top for 25 and had no credit so collected her bank of 65 quid ,she stood in front of it for what seemed like an age then started playing one next to it quick as a ninja on base amphetamines i got in front of the one with the feature win still on the line,the woman said "i wouldn't bother with that one ,i just won out of that". i replied ," oh did you?" and dropped a nug in it to get a further 60 quid ,a couple more pounds yielded a fiver with a hold aswell......... you should have seen the face on the woman, she looked like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle."

I think you're barking up the wrong tree lads and let's not get too explicit here eh?
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

done 20p in a road to riches yesterday at claket lane for a garen 35 then put a quid in money spider for a felling hot hot hot first shot 5 superstrikes red i had a observation on collectin but i was a brave man i received money spider 70
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

JG wrote:Read it more carefully.

"i was "observing" a golden game once that was holding on for dear life, as it was at the top of The Blackpool Tower. The middle aged woman playing it got her top for 25 and had no credit so collected her bank of 65 quid ,she stood in front of it for what seemed like an age then started playing one next to it quick as a ninja on base amphetamines i got in front of the one with the feature win still on the line,the woman said "i wouldn't bother with that one ,i just won out of that". i replied ," oh did you?" and dropped a nug in it to get a further 60 quid ,a couple more pounds yielded a fiver with a hold aswell......... you should have seen the face on the woman, she looked like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle."

I think you're barking up the wrong tree lads and let's not get too explicit here eh?
Clearly it was the repeat pot - so could of been after nudging thats what I think their getting at.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

He said read it properly,there's no mention of blackpool tower in original post lol
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i can confirm it wasn't blackpool and i'm not really a ninja speed freak :P and also that i only went for one more feature set up and it didn't pay off , may have missed out on more ,maybe not,if so i was happy with what i got anyway.