Where is everyone from

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

Anfield funny u should mention that. Was in the whole in the wall in Shrews on bank holiday monday - had 4 machines all DOND. Never seen any players, jsut the odd punter with a bit of knowledge on the machines.

Plenty of pubs with potential if only had enough time ! If u pop over again drop me a PM. How old are you ?>
One last pound
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

cannonball ,do they do this photo as a postcard of rhyll ,if not perhaps there is an opportunity here for financial gain. lol f##kin classic . i worked in yarmouth summer 1990 at the silver slipper when the threadwells bought it i can compare parts of yarmouth to beruit, ie 200yards behind marine parades sprall of attractions lies a hellhole ,burnt out cars littering the grim streets ,a dark and moody sub class populate the delapigated buildings,etc :shock: their only ways out being ,the lottery, boxing and crack dealing. :wink:
rook1984

Post by rook1984 »

im from sunny Clacton.
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I'm from sunny Wigan.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

There is loads of stuff in Wigan absolutley loads, used to have a P5 in the Walkabout on sceptre but it gor turned off after a week lol!

im 19 mate
justice For The 96
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

anfield road wrote:There is loads of stuff in Wigan absolutley loads, used to have a P5 in the Walkabout on sceptre but it gor turned off after a week lol!

im 19 mate
Get to Rhyl, Towyn ,Lladdudno, theres more there than Wigan!
Wigans shit.
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

anfield road wrote:There is loads of stuff in Wigan absolutley loads, used to have a P5 in the Walkabout on sceptre but it gor turned off after a week lol!

im 19 mate
It's pretty good machine wise, i've always played local and i've never been short of machines to hit, the town centre is relatively small but with a good 15 pubs and bars including 2 spoons it's ok, there's 4 decent arcades and a bowling alley in the centre too!

For a small inland town there's plenty machines!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Rhyl has 2 machines worth playing - getting done every morning!

There is nawt up here atm minuite mate I can assure you, I live here and travel the coast every other day and theres a select few machines you can do every day!
justice For The 96
AMK

Post by AMK »

was in Leigh today met a player called Ian from Bolton. nice bloke seemed to be in the know. from Wirral here too
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

yes lugsy that wood be the bakit esate lol. silverslipper is a shithole now!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

cannonball ,used to like yarmouth ,especially the mint and flamingo,used to be a midget sharking sometimes ,couldn't reach some of the slots :lol: ever seen this little rascal?
thecannonball89

yeah lol LJ his name is! allways wants £2 off ya. has to get 1of them stools to put a quid in. :D
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

lj ,not little john? once saw him try to "muscle" some lads off a poundstretcher,they had were in fits of laughter, one extremely funny little man indeed.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Alrite fruiter, I used to spend a fair bit of time in Wigan playng machines and you're right its not a bad place to make money - plenty of hidden gems. :)
thecannonball89

funny but anoying lol.