How much for a board

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yes, its because DOND WIYB can be emptied in no time on p1, and with a lot of time on p2. Whoever had it last probably got completely skanked and its on the recoup.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
JG

Post by JG »

You must have been unlucky. I remember playing that when they had it in The Moose on Floatel Street in Chester, or Leicester or Uncle Fester. I was getting on the board £4-£5 max and had quite a few good wins, good win, good win, good one, good wins. You know £10s, £15s, £20s, £4s, £6s, £1s, £5s, £6s, £8s, £It's a jackpots, that kind of thing. Once I had the phones light up red, but it only gave £35. I enjoyed it, think it was on LBO setting as it was always dimmer than normal. I can't remember the name. Something like Deal or no Deal? Where's my box?
I wonder if Mr. Pyne carried on playing when it became the second revision of a small legume that is produced within a pod back in ppppft what was it? Late July/early August? Think it was August ;)
I know I didn't bother. Aaaaarrrgh! Missed a trick. Savers, no err, Cost Cutter, no err Will-koinson picked up the 11th letter twenty times in the second pee.

It's Golden Game time. Dooo doooo do dooo do do odoooooo doooo dooo dooo dooo doooo doooo dddooooo dooood oooby dooooby dooo doo dooooooo. Sorry wtf was that?

Ok, that's enough larking around. Time for some more sound effects.

Pieces of eight! Pieces of eight!
Here lie a fine vessel!
BOOOM! BOOOOM! (£1+repeat up to £15) - used to be in Time out in Chester or Leicester or Uncle Fester.

Hey! Err Wombat and trayhop, Timeout eh? Yeah. Used to be ok in there didn't it? Pity that old bag Mavis barred everyone. Not there anymore. Not there. Same people who owned Cashcade (still on Granby Street) and that one near Sainsburys, all the way down there. Used to have Dr. Who, It's a Knockout, Kung Fu, couple of pool tables. Closed dow, uuuftt seven years ago now I reckon.

I popped into an arcade the other day. It had some great classic stuff in there. Eastenders, Beat the clock, Sudden Impact, Twilight zone, Frank 'n Stein, Duff Beer Guide. It was like a strange dream. It was a strange dream. Or was it? Inferno. Crystal Maze. Big Bucks.....nah I'm pulling your leg......of course not. It'd be crazy for an inland arcade to have those machines in. Jumping Jack Flash. Win-a-gain. Super Jester. Nah I'm really larking about now. On the Buses. Cleudo? The one with find the suspect. Screen Play. Adders and Ladders. Tsk. No £5 Ziggy though. NO idea where you might find a £5 Ziggy.

Silly sound effects wasn't it?

Yep.

I like the way you do that.
You think you're pretty smart don't ya?
Well Hot dog!
iiie ieiieieiie ieiee e eie eieeie ie ie
Hubba hubba.

Hey! We make a great team don't we?

Enough.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

nnnnnaaaaaaaaaa jg m8,,,, the one that used to be near sainsbury's was called family leisure and was owned by the same firm that owned cashade on gramby st as you say, they had a cpl in it notts too (1 just outside train station )

but time out was a completely different chain m8 with branches as far as peterborough n kettering, they could only afford one mechanic between all the branches, dwayne ,,,, always fishing with me and martial couse he knew nowt about playing just how to fix em :lol:
Little discipline = BIG issue

Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Yeah trayhop, timeout.....
where we all got barred for nudging up on 7heavens,
everytime she looked away we slyly pressed the
cancel button as if she caught us after being warned,
we would be barred... her name was Iris
:lol:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
JG

Post by JG »

Nice one, I stand corrected. Iris - of course......my memory isn't so good.
bowie

Post by bowie »

jeffvickers wrote:I still have an unchipped Power 5. Can you imagine Mug Punters reaction when he gets a board every £15 to win a Pound, then another £15 in to win a pound. Then another £15 in to win a pound.

I played a Red X-Rated last month. Got a JP. Thought I'd see if machine still on its run....£35 for a Board!
I found a P5 from a rubbish local company a month back, thought i'd try and see what the score was, took 3 pound for a board which span me to Game Over without any ?, kind of good sign i thought, 6 in on 30p's then stake change, which took 10 for the board, span to ?, press the relevant buttons and...........

collected 3 quid.

Rubbish.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

bowie wrote:
jeffvickers wrote:I still have an unchipped Power 5. Can you imagine Mug Punters reaction when he gets a board every £15 to win a Pound, then another £15 in to win a pound. Then another £15 in to win a pound.

I played a Red X-Rated last month. Got a JP. Thought I'd see if machine still on its run....£35 for a Board!
I found a P5 from a rubbish local company a month back, thought i'd try and see what the score was, took 3 pound for a board which span me to Game Over without any ?, kind of good sign i thought, 6 in on 30p's then stake change, which took 10 for the board, span to ?, press the relevant buttons and...........

collected 3 quid.

Rubbish.
The excitement of discovering a P5 that could in everyway escaped the dreaded chip and be ready to drop its arse. To then have this happen to you. Devestating. But sort of expected.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.