Coca Cola machine emptier!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

UPDATE:

A mass Pm'ing session will happen tommorow, sorry for the wait guys but im finished semester 1 at uni and im out to get smashed.

JD in a hip flask + free cokes from the machine = WINNER!

haha.

So yeah, all 18 of you will get pm's tommorow.

As for people wanting the goldmine ebay info. Can i just remind you its trade only, it cost me money and its not just some third rate website, ANYTHING can be got for next to nothing. Haha my mate paul even managed to get a HD tv, 3 weeks old last week for £60. RRP a staggering £1250.

Takes patience, but amazing when you get what you want.

Anyway. Have a good week guys.

King.
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Thanks for the info King

Sorry for the late reply on that one :wink:
rollem

Post by rollem »

Thanks King. Any ideas what information i could tell you for the ebay? What sort of area you looking for? I dont know any current MTR's and there obviously not the sort of info gonna be passed about. I dont know what i can tell you.

All red features get to feature exchange £75, lol.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Sorry King i didnt mean to imply you were scamming. Its just that like SGT said, if it looks 'dodgy' then i would rather buy a bottle than tip it or what ever other means.

Like i said if i was a school kid, this would be quality info as i would make a fortune off all the other school kids!!!! :lol:
rocket

Post by rocket »

king_conspiracy wrote:UPDATE:

A mass Pm'ing session will happen tommorow, sorry for the wait guys but im finished semester 1 at uni and im out to get smashed.

JD in a hip flask + free cokes from the machine = WINNER!

haha.

So yeah, all 18 of you will get pm's tommorow.

As for people wanting the goldmine ebay info. Can i just remind you its trade only, it cost me money and its not just some third rate website, ANYTHING can be got for next to nothing. Haha my mate paul even managed to get a HD tv, 3 weeks old last week for £60. RRP a staggering £1250.

Takes patience, but amazing when you get what you want.

Anyway. Have a good week guys.

King.
Do i get the feeling it might be a bit longer than a day before you're fit to do anything?! :P [/b]
king_conspiracy

Bleh.

Been in bed for nearly 3 days with bastard flu (no its not a savage hangover).

So yeah for anyone whos requested the coke info, since ive been away from my comp, can you please PM me again. As ive lost track.

Its a very sad story that NOBODY on this site seems to have any current fruity info, app jeff vickers has DOND? well thats what they are all ranting about over on arcadia.

Well yeah, hope people have had some form of success with trying the 2/3/4/5 etc for 1 coke trick. And for the people who havent yet got a reply, just hang tight im still recovering this is the first time ive been out of bed.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Its back to bed for me.

Kingy
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hi mate, hope you're on the mend - full-blown 'flu is just nasty... :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
rocket

Post by rocket »

Yeah I'd noticed you hadn't been on mate. All the best for a quick recovery - I washoled up in bed with flu type symptoms for two days last week - felt absolutely terrible, it's definitely not nice!

I PM'd you about that other info, but if you can just get back to me whenever, no worries.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

thanks for the pm matt your a star. much appreciated :wink: :)
off to my local power league monday night for some cheap cokeys :lol:
king_conspiracy

Well on the way to a full recovery chaps...Thanks for all the nice words, even a Well wish from a holy moderator!! Man i feel special :)

Anyway, i THINK im pretty much up to date with the pms, I think ive replied to all requests for it. Seriously though i didnt realise fruitchat had that many members!! I had pms from members id never heard of before. haha

All i need to do now is ask for pm's for the cock a doodle Dough JP rip i got last nite and itll be the same all over again ;)

Kingy.
rocket

Post by rocket »

King, you know that rip for Cock a doo........naw, just kidding :wink:
itsme

Post by itsme »

king, thanx for the pm. cant wait to try it out.

hail the king 8)
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

All hail the King :wink:

(i would insert a bowing smiley here but we have none)