Real Gamble?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Something always comes along. Clues don't last forever
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Oh and doesn't provide me with a living I have many “incomes" and this is one of them. If you want to know anything else pm me and well chat about it
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

“Many" makes me sound like I'm showing off its not meant to. I mean fruits is not my only source of-income. In fact it's a pretty small percentage at the minute.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

BFK wrote:There are some good £500 games out there.

I must be a dumpling.

It's ok I can take it!!!
Unless you are on a rock solid method then I will say £500's are for slot heads. And you are on the road to nowhere playing them.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

doingthem wrote:Seriously just shut the fuck up you boring cunt
Coming from you, that is the biggest compliment ever since you're a lifeless waste of sperm.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

You seem to know a lot about everyone Bubbles, why dont you reveal who you actually are?
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

Altercation! Altercation!
My, my!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Ruler of The World wrote:Coming from you, that is the biggest compliment ever since you're a lifeless waste of sperm.
Waste of sperm eh?this is coming from the person who has wasted everything he has ever had in life,it's you're kids I feel sorry for who the fuck would want a dad that would rather give his money to ladbrokes than feed there kids you fucking vermin cunt please PLEASE come up to this area so I can make a fool out of you in person
Ruler of The World

doingthem wrote:Waste of sperm eh?this is coming from the person who has wasted everything he has ever had in life,it's you're kids I feel sorry for who the fuck would want a dad that would rather give his money to ladbrokes than feed there kids you fucking vermin cunt please PLEASE come up to this area so I can make a fool out of you in person
I'm pretty sure my kids are well fed. I have kids :) do you? Are you married? Would any woman willingly have sex with you without payment? Would any woman want to be married to you?

I think everyone here knows the answers and I know for sure even a big gob like you would be rather silent if you were unfortunate enough to cross my path. Let's hope for your sake you don't find out.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Edited.

OK having an argument, but this post is well over the top. We already get grief from the other board because of the negativity on here.
Ruler of The World

I didn't rise to the racist tosser's post Harry, doesn't apply to me anyway but he is obviously anti-brown person. Can't really see what provoked that scale of insulting and I don't honestly know why he isn't banned. What does he contribute???
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

You want to take the piss out of the way I look I will do the same to you.
Ruler of The World

Nice try but my whole issue with you is that you're one who dishes it all out to everyone on here including the moderators, puts everyone down as if you're king of the world and all that when in fact its obvious from your replies that all you know and have ever known about in your life is machines and gambling related things - ie. you only exist for gambling. Where I have said anything about how you look I really do not see anywhere and it is a very lame excuse indeed for dishing out racist insults even if I was berating how you look. Racist insults which do not even apply to me! They relate to me as much as me calling you an eskimo!

As far as I can see, there is nothing to like about you, you could look great on the outside for all I know but what's within is most definitely ugly and repulsive from what you show us in your posts. The funniest thing is that you were too good for this forum a while ago but now you literally live on it!
discostu

Post by discostu »

Im not a fan of Gordon Brown either. The fat cunt.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Ahmad why the fuck would I be remotely bothered about what someone I've never met says or thinks about me,you sit there and say I exist only for gambling,that is absolute madness,I don't wanna be playing machines day in day out for a living but it's just how it is,you however have a viscous gambling problem and you go in kebab shops for 25 top gears and vamp it ups maybe it's time to call it a day.