Family Guy

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Reverse

Post by Reverse »

Just myself who knew how to empty this ?
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

For the 1st time in my life I heard how to empty a fruit, knew where some were and did not even bother! That's how much faith I place in my sources these days! I wonder if I would have made a single penny if I had actually bothered trying!?

This proves to me that its like many have said in the past, if you want to make money from fruits, play them yourself, don't talk to anyone about what you find if you do find anything and just keep it quiet. It is the only way forward.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

much the same situation as you ahmed , couldn't be arsed to go searching ,,,,,, but scott got to do one for a 330 raise , nice
Little discipline = BIG issue

Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I made £60 'testing' 1 today. Mega in the box.
sharky

Post by sharky »

Yes it was the blue one.I couldnt put any more in as it didnt have a note taker and the barmaid wouldnt give change!!.
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

Look, I'm very much out the game now and, even when I was in it I never claimed to be anywhere near the top-of-the-tree. I Still play older stuff occasionally but work 50 hours a week and have a few sidelines. BUT, whether this has been out a while or not there will still be players with units they can make money from.

Coming on a public forum to brag about how you happen to have a bit of information doesn't do anyone any favours. I know a few players and there is still money to be made out there but it's a bit tricky at the moment and by boasting you're only harming the game.

This is obviously just my opinion...
ob

Post by ob »

Agreed, had a fair few things myself over the years, never even hinted as much on here though at the times, why would you want too at the end of the day? You certainly won't look big amongst those with brains!
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Who you on about?