just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Basically Lee, if you wanna know why you don't have anything to play now... It seems obvious. Your attitude stinks, and as someone that invest time and money working stuff out, I wouldn't want it falling into your hands.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Thanks will that last post has made me sleepy! Cheers buddy!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Gareth bale just scored william! He was helped by a cross from the left, someone assisted him! Will make sure i find out who did it!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Chester le street boys lol. Yes i live their and play machines. I was playing for 2 year before before glendale came up the odd time. That had/has nothing to do with me not thats its wrong he can go were he likes. He has never gave me any info and i have never gave him any.

The way i look at it. I started before i was 18. I used to use my brothers passport to get in places. I admit i wasnt best standard back then, these things dont come over night. Now obviosly im much better due to more time/experience. i would of started earlier if i could but it wasnt possible. At the end of the day you are just being a bell end when one you dont know me. Two you think you know it all but you know fuck all.

Because you are older and been at it longer you think you have priority, well i can tell you ya dont. Personally i really do just think you are a jumped up little girl. Im sure their is other things in life that you should be getting on with. I really couldnt care what you do or who its with. I just hope you cross the road without looking one day.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

will its no personal vendetta, , , , of course it stands to reason that the less players their are ,the better for those in the game

but you was also a 2bit player once as was i , we all had to start somewhere didn't we

should we slag off the people who traind us up ,, ,, ,, or be gratefull to em ?

ok if what your saying is true , glendale may be guilty of bringing in more players that we dont want , granted i get where you are coming from

but for all your years in the game , people have helped you out along the way , so i ask you again should your contacts be thanked by you or should you call them bigmouths ?

please address this will

but i fear its a question you cant really answer without admitting the "my contacts better than yours fallacy "

afterall when you first got your start , surely there were disgrunted players that felt you were ruining their area etc etc ad infinium

you cant addres my questions because your superiority complex doesn't allow for others starts in the game to be rightly just as significant as yours or mine
Little discipline = BIG issue

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i can see this thread deteriorating quite quickly into another flan flinging contest.

can everyone stop getting shot now?
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Best thing he could do is go on holiday or take his woman out for the night! He sounds a great guy to be with every day! On here 24/7 saying the same old stuff! Will have a beer when i next pop up titch and post a pic on here of us ripping one of "his" machines! :-)
No wonder he lived in jeremy kyle land!
Maybe you should tell kyle about me beardy? Have a dna test about who owns the things!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

titchno1 wrote:

Because you are older and been at it longer you think you have priority,
pretty much sums everything up right there
Little discipline = BIG issue

titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Some one from blackpool learnt me and paul. Amazings reds aliens cluedos all that malarky. Couple years later paul meets darren. They keep in touch and what they do is up to them. I dont discuss things with paul.. I dont complain. Whatever i know not one bit off it is off darren. some stuff pauls knows might be but thats none of my buisness.

You might have a grudge at darren for what ever reason. But why grudge me just because i play? You work your own things out so you should be fine anyway.

Thats what happened.

The way you see it glendale meeted me and trained me up..

Another fact i can tell you iv been out with darren once that was last year before convention down his way.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I met lee jg and rob down blackpool at the meet. They also must of trained me up did they. jg trained me how to put £50 in a £5 jackpot that looked older than me. Its come in very handy Iv since found 10 locations that leave me £500 down a week.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

titchno1 wrote:I met lee jg and rob down blackpool at the meet. They also must of trained me up did they. jg trained me how to put £50 in a £5 jackpot that looked older than me. Its come in very handy Iv since found 10 locations that leave me £500 down a week.
ha ha
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Im over the moon been on this site for 3 year and its the first time i recall making some one laugh. I do like to consider myself as a bit of a joker in life but its hard with a keyboard. And of all people it was lugsy no offence i just thought you would of been the last person to find me funny.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

:cool:
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

trayhop123 wrote:will its no personal vendetta, , , , of course it stands to reason that the less players their are ,the better for those in the game

but you was also a 2bit player once as was i , we all had to start somewhere didn't we

should we slag off the people who traind us up ,, ,, ,, or be gratefull to em ?

ok if what your saying is true , glendale may be guilty of bringing in more players that we dont want , granted i get where you are coming from

but for all your years in the game , people have helped you out along the way , so i ask you again should your contacts be thanked by you or should you call them bigmouths ?

please address this will

but i fear its a question you cant really answer without admitting the "my contacts better than yours fallacy "

afterall when you first got your start , surely there were disgrunted players that felt you were ruining their area etc etc ad infinium

you cant addres my questions because your superiority complex doesn't allow for others starts in the game to be rightly just as significant as yours or mine
I do actually remember saying at some point last year that the player(s) that got me started were fools as all they did was dilute an already shrinking pot. It's like Pandora's box, you can't undo it once you're in. I just don't understand why he did it. And to say these people were "playing" before...only if playing constitutes losing and being addicted. I've moved on from the people that got me started, because (no surprise here) they had big mouths and couldn't be trusted. Hence me being here.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Christ what a headache. Wa actually gonna post a big reply, but balls to that.

There are good and bad contacts - fact.

Some people have good uns, some bad, most have a mix of both.

Us older players have no more right to things than the new starts, but when you see the decline of the game and the irresponsible attitude shown to the value of info/locations/peers/staff/even police its hard to see them as equal or deserving. Of course not all newcomers are bad, but invaribly some are, so whoever gets those people into the game is a bad contact.

Combine the idiot new starts with the thing true of all new starts, they make our life harder, so its easy to be pissed off with new starts full stop.

Solution? Repect the information and dont start people up, especially if you dont know them well.

And stop trying to brand us communists!