Spoons Barrings

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Straying slightly but still keeping in within the trend, is anyone familiar with how to spot an original Fruit Machine License? I believe copies are displayed but originals should be available upon request. If I ever get barred I hope to go down in a barrage of verbosity! I pity the half-baked shift manager who thinks I'm easy pickings. I believe I already have most of the legislative issues covered.
BFK

Post by BFK »

As of feb 1st u don't need a license anymore tho do u?

Not sure about ones that ran out in Dec/Jan tho, did they have to renew for a full year before going over to the new law???
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

The licence Duty got abolished and replaced but you'd still need a permit from the local council.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
JG

Post by JG »

There are some places I refuse to get heat.

LAW ONE: YOU CANNOT GET HEAT IN A SPOONS - IT IS NOT ALLOWED

If any staff member gets catankerous I just repeat over and over again (like Alan Partridge "I'm not driving a mini metro....etc) "I'm not getting heat in a spoons....I'm not getting heat in a spoons....no don't try and interrupt I'll just talk over you..."

Put simply I'm not getting any heat in a Spoons, the Police will have to drag me out.
JG