Fruit chat is dead

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Yes Lugsy, Facebook is a fucked up tool for fucked up tools! I don't even know why I am on it! The only useful thing is the chat/message facility when I can't get through to some members of family by other means. The odd game is OK, apart from that, useless and illuminati endorsed without a doubt.
JG

Post by JG »

Absolutely it's illuminati run. Mind you with the brand new retina display, it doesn't bother me how illiminati it is, as it's always bright enough for me. Ok that's one funny joke dispensed with, here's another. I love Eastenders and I really like Whitney, so I moved North West of Oxford.

Ok that is all the funny jokes done for today, I am now going to play my TSL. Thankyou or Fanny's no Fankya.
JG
Ruler of The World

JG are you OK mate? Have you been overdosing on pie again? Pie gambles I mean...
JG

Post by JG »

I had a regrettable nibble of pie last Monday. It was foolish and very silly and most un-steel fix like. Had someone filmed the multiple hours of my brain out, the highlight was £6 to £50 then £50 to £500 donk by a whisker.

The only pies I'm touching from now on will be Pukka.

Please, no more talk of pie.
JG
Ruler of The World

But can't I share MY recent Pie experiences???
JG

Post by JG »

Oh alright then, it'd be churlish of me to refuse.
JG
Ruler of The World

It was on Rocky... gambled 50p to £6, gradually gambled that up till I hit 30, then went for the 30-75 shot, hit, saved 45, same again, hit, saved 45, hit again and again so saved another 90 then missed by 1 pixel. Still nice.

A Rainbow Riches that wasn't gambling at all just dropped in pots and gave me gold which it claimed was jackpot but was only £474 - how can they get away with calling something that's not jackpot, jackpot???
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

You don't wanna be looking on there for a few days, not for the squeamish. Some proper fiends I tell ya :O
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

never have , never will , ,,,,,, and never tweeted or any of the others either

fc ftw

i'll be the last man here

mind you , if theres only me here , not much point talking to nobody ,,,,,,,, who would answer my innane bullshit jibber jabber ?

me , ha ,,,,,,,,,,
Little discipline = BIG issue

Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I remember when the only Pie would be of the factory variety. Wow....that's more than a decade back.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

step inside my time machine
http://vbulletin.fruitchat.co.uk/index.php
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

so who else re-logged in ? lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

flashback

Post by flashback »

I'd rather come on here and see no new messages than check the Facebook group.. everything that's wrong about the state of play these days on one page - no thanks.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

It makes me feel intelligent when I have a look on. I also got an award :) . It was the worst player award. Atleast iv achieved something life.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I don't realy care what you think of me will, people who have met me from this site and know me will probley say I'm a decent bloke. You don't know me and I don't know you.