PM Threats

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
silent g

Post by silent g »

Oscar wrote:If you didn't wind people up then you would probably get left alone.
TRUE!
Ackmed, you think your untouchable, YOUR WRONG
you think your hard, YOUR WRONG
you think your friends like you, YOUR WRONG

you know already that if i see you ill give you a spanking so theres no need for me to pm you.
your nothing but a little attention seeking mouthy munchkin, someone on here WILL kick the shit out of you soon enough if you dont calm you big mouth.
ive spoke about you with people who you call you mates and not one of them had any respect for ya, they said your small and mouthy but cant do shit about it.

reply if you must but i really cant be bothered to even read it pfft.

oh, and to the pm sender, keep it up, he needs it.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I didn't suggest that you sent the PM, Mr Gimp.

You proved your own 'hardness' this time last year, when I took you up on your challenge you did the following:
1. Messaged me on Facebook claiming you 'respect Jordan' - what that has to do with fighting me I don't know.
2. PMed me telling me some hard to believe family death related sob story that apparently caused your racist outburst and again harped on about respecting Jordan to excuse yourself.
3. Changed half of your race to avoid looking racist - your pics really show you being half Indian, don't they?

If anyone wants to give me a good kicking, they're welcome to try when they see me - I'm sure a few of them could but none of them are going home unscathed, believe me on that one. I don't care how big, tall and strong you claim to be, fighting has nothing to do with build, size or even strength - its about heart and guts. If you have either of those things, you have grown then since last Christmas because you couldn't stop crying then.

Now shut up and learn how to write and at least have the intelligence to know when you are being referred to you thicko.
tommya

Post by tommya »

fiiiiiiiiiiiight club
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

tommya wrote:fiiiiiiiiiiiight club
Bitch fight
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

tis the season to be jolly tra la la la la ,la la la la.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Haha
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I love that we all hate each other.
Ruler of The World

I would like to clarify some things if I may...
1. I don't HATE anyone I have never met - if Silent G or Kesh were to come up to me and be civil I would be civil to them too and would happily forget all this nonsense. This is not me backing down, its just the kind of guy I am. I will treat people as they treat me.
2. I have not threatened anyone on here. If I have made what resembles a threat, it is a reaction to a threat made against me first. I'm not going to be told I will be beaten up, fucked, raped, gagged or whatever and not react to that threat with my own warning - some people would blank such messages, to me it shows fear and I don't fear anyone who threatens me on a forum thread!
3. I really don't see anyone on here as a real person until I meet them IN REALITY! Hopefully I will meet Harry soon and he'll see that I am nothing like he may have thought I am like once upon a time.
4. I just don't like bullies, if I see someone dishing it out to people, I will dish it out to them if they really take the piss and constantly do it. That's just me.

Finally, if you don't like me, fine - no one HAS to like anyone, but I would not just go up to a person on here - even if it was 1 of these 2 who have threatened me, and just hit them because of something written on here. If Kesh and Silent G just stop rambling on about this now, I will too - if they continue, I will too. If they want to fight, I will fight back, if they don't, I won't. Simple.
JG

Post by JG »

Okey dokey.
JG
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Roll em!
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Good post like the 1st point I'm the same nature.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im not sure anyone's threatened to fuck you mog m8 lol ? ,,,,,,,,, that would worry me more than a kicking

its defo time to get out of the game if there's territorial players resorting to bum rape threats :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

penny off big bang theory <3
Jack bauer
lukee1

Post by lukee1 »

how did this start can i ask ?
Ruler of The World

lukee1 wrote:how did this start can i ask ?
Er...read the 1st post and my posts?