Player V's Player

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Nb I agree it is a bit harsh for them to players been chased out of town. But glendale is not to blame. I wonder if the people you say are the people I'm thinking of.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

lukee1 wrote:yer i suppose but when ur on your own and theres 3-4 of them u tend to think twice well i do anyway :L
Yes of course it's a better option to walk instead of trying to be a Bruce Lee and having your head smashed in, but in those circumstances, you could always go back for round two.

I've had three or four occasions where someone has tried to warn me off an area, but after I've offered them the option of a scrap (which obviously I'd rather avoid), they've become less aggressive.

As Dark Horse says, stand up for yourself and in the vast majority of the times they'll back off.

If they don't then you may have to take up boxing!
lukee1

Post by lukee1 »

ob wrote:lol @ talking like this red hot rip is actually decent :P
only can seem to trap it by landing on the phone though ! sure there is other ways there was a juicy 2 cashpots on 60 and 70, dint take long to get xD
Scott

Post by Scott »

Birmingham is a terrortorial area, i know a few people who have had a quiet 'warning' including myself, although it was'nt to my face, i did continue to go there for a while after these threats, it such a vast area.
Cobwebs 👆
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

big A wrote:theres a twat round bristol that tryed threatening 2 lads i know a couple of times,but they just stood upto him an the bully never done fuckall.most of the time its all talk.
That same person told a friend of his to tell me that the next time I go to Bristol I will have both of my legs broken. I had to laugh. Why issue threats through someone else? Also the person in question now lives in Worcester, but still thinks he owns Bristol. I was there over the weekend. Some lovely stuff in Harvey Nicholls.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

The Dark Horse wrote:I've read your posts NB, I think you are very naive if you think an individual, Glendale, is capable of ruining large parts of the country single-handedly. It is not about the witch hunt for someone to blame you that seem to be on, it is the sites themselves that are to blame, they are what creates these players.

Personally, if some mugs tried to run me out of an area I'd been doing solidly for ten years they would be looking at an all out war with me. Stand up for yourself mate.
Your defence of Glendale is noble. Akin to the kind of gentlemans club conduct we would see in the freemasonry of old. I too am surprised at the extent of his culpability, but I'm afraid my prejudice is all too firmly grounded. You would have to have lived in the North East and know the people concerned to call me naive. And I don't believe we've met. The site is nothing but the device. He is to blame.

You generally give very considered and balanced replies. But are you seriously suggesting you would call some black dudes bluff when he threatened you with a knife or a gun? As Project would undoubtedly say, Balls Of Steel. People on the bottom rung have nowhere further to fall...it's a reality...we're talking £1000's here. Someone will get hurt, it's just a case of who & when. Even as a tertiary character in that scenario, it won't sit well on Glendale's conscious.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Beardy you never cease to make me laugh! Im in the midlands today so if any of you see me, my armed guards, and knifemen please hand over all your money or i will get annoyed! You really are a plank beardy!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

What evidence do you actually have that Glendale is responsible for you being threatened? Is he benefiting in any way from people being threatened off these areas? Even if he did clue up the people who bullied you, he didn't instruct them to threaten you, that was their own initiative.

Whether you like it or not, you are involved in a semi criminal lifestyle being a pro machine player. Don't be suprised when people act in a criminal manner towards you because of it. Would I call someones bluff if they threatened to stab or shoot me? Well I've got some scars on my head and body that will tell you the answer to that. I took those scars mainly just not to lose face in various stupid situations, but where my livelihood is involved I would take things much more seriously.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Hmm. Semi-criminal? I'm pretty sure that in legal terms, visiting pubs and winning is not in any way illegal. I never said that I have been threatened personally. I don't think we need to hear about your battle scars; it's weakening your quite credible arguments.

What evidence do I have that Glendale is responsible? Well he isn't directly responsible, but he's told the people that are. And I just thought I'd move level further up the ladder. He has told the people that associate with these guys. How much evidence you want? We'll just wait for the corpse on the cold hard slab.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

So if one of your friends rears up on a friend of mine thats your fault???? How about trying a whole thread without having a go at me? You are very one dimensional in your approach on here! Act your age not your iq size!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

darky , im a fan of yours ,,,,,,,,,, for my money your one of the more sensible posters we have.

but i too have to question ,,,,, semi criminal ??

im sure you were just generalising ,,,,,, so no big deal n all

but would be nice if you would be so kind as to elaborate on your thoughts ?
Little discipline = BIG issue

harry2

Post by harry2 »

Maybe shady , not semi criminal.
Roulette free since December 2011.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Its frowned upon, just like wanking on a aeroplane.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

keeping out of it
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Thank you Über. That was my motivation for contributing here.