Yesssssssss

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Fair point, Mouse...It's just getting beyond a joke now IMO in terms of what they do...And some things like I've heard about them being iffy giving back property, there's no excuse for it.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Fuck em, the long ,the short and the tall,fuck em all!!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Scott

Post by Scott »

Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:Fair point, Mouse...It's just getting beyond a joke now IMO in terms of what they do...And some things like I've heard about them being iffy giving back property, there's no excuse for it.

Oh yeah, forgot to say they put a "something" on my house of which the name escapes me, preventing me selling or damaging my house, nasty, glad its over.
Cobwebs 👆
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

It's the way the police go about it. They are convinced you're a thief.
Typical of the cunts that are certain you can't win out of machines.

"You can't beat that machine - there's a little computer in there and it'll take your money every time"
Scott

Post by Scott »

Got told off for for using my phone whilst on the machine in a spoons friday, when i asked what the problem was i was told you can download an app that makes it pay jackpot, what fuckin chance have you got?
Cobwebs 👆
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

The thing is we all except this! Why? Its an internet site, do something! Dont ask me what, theres loads of us out there, were all fed up, been nicked, attacked, locked in, barred! Whos got an idea forward?
I am Glendale, much better than you!
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

just reminded me.
folkestone nick have got an armani jacket of mine and about £60 of £1 coins when I was nicked there back in 1995.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Glendale, could you please correct that thing at the bottom your posts to "course" instead of "cause".
It's doing my bloody head in!
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

It would be nice to have some kind of players union to give us some basic rights. Doubt it would work in reality though.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

8 times I have had me money took off me, 4 times they kept the motor for over 4 months!!!! got nicked couple months ago, got a pot on esb then nicked up the road and held for 12 hours and released without charge, no interview or nothing!!! They said there is no cctv or anything
justice For The 96
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote: This was the second time I've had trouble with those bastards and I swear to God (though of course he doesn't actually
exist) that if I saw a police car skid off the road into a water-filled ditch, I'd let the cunts drown. I hate them more than I hate Chris Pink.

Why Do You Hate Chris Pink??
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

johncluedo wrote:Why Do You Hate Chris Pink??
Many reasons. Firstly because even though he is a tooler, I was there when he was grassing up the toolers of bournemouth to the engineers in Medway services. He thieves out of the pot, and for a few other reasons.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

lol not many people like him
Scott

Post by Scott »

Glendale wrote:The thing is we all except this! Why? Its an internet site, do something! Dont ask me what, theres loads of us out there, were all fed up, been nicked, attacked, locked in, barred! Whos got an idea forward?

Perhaps the next person to get nicked can point to this thread, so they at least have the belief that there are people who play slots for a living? Maybe it won't do much but worth a try, in my arresting officers mind this site is in his words "a website that tells you how to defraud fruit machines" Its like talking to a brick wall with this copper!!!! In my original interview he said "i've played these machines myself, and i KNOW they can't be beaten, he also said in the back of his car that "something was'nt right" when he found all the coins, "and if i'm wrong i'll apologise" when he said i'm gonna be taken down the nick to be interviewed and strip searched, i asked for my apology yesterday, and he refused, and said he's only doing his job, can't be wrong that one.
Cobwebs 👆
Scott

Post by Scott »

Also does anyone know if when you have your bank frozen does the interest freeze too? Not gonna be happy if it does!

BGM should know? Mines in an ISA.
Cobwebs 👆