Glendale!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Also while im in a bad mood, who,out of my moaning friends is in a better position than me? Own my house, no debt, new kitchen getting fitted and my own games room with 3 fruits sega rally all fitted! Silence is golden!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

everyone knos who are the wannabees and who are the cream, we all know but sometimes our egos get the better of it. like silent g said i know im good. in all fairness out of all the shit players on jackpotty forum he is from wot ive seen from videos disciplined and good, hes the onyl one in those videos that doesnt play shit/500's. and i dont think he had a roullette habit
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Glendale wrote:Dean! I can gladly say im not TINY!
Gary! I do not take fruitchat serious in any way! There is a but and that is how can someone like you, a youngster by all accounts, tell me that i go out with "anybody" and grief streaksims when you begged for vip on potty 2 months ago? You also said you would "Rape" his woman! Thats top boy level is it?
Maverick! No prob with you other than why tell me not to pass on info and then ask for info later?

I might of asked to go into the VIP but only to see what is talked about obviously not for info!!! And I don't remember saying I will rape his bird? Lol

You seem rather pissed off, all this Internet forum seems to be getting to you, I can understand why you can't take it anymore.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I dare say dom will comment on this! You give me large when you make comments like that! Im sure what i say is true! Fancy a side bet on whos telling the truth? Maybe your "fans" will change there minds after this!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Is Glendale a liar or not? He seems in a bad mood!!!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

If anyone calls me a liar i will name and shame!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

the games over!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Meaning?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I give fruit chat 2weeks before its over.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Noise.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Glendale wrote:I dare say dom will comment on this! You give me large when you make comments like that! Im sure what i say is true! Fancy a side bet on whos telling the truth? Maybe your "fans" will change there minds after this!
Fans lol do you seriously think I come on here to get fans? I can't imagine I actuallly said I'm going to rape your bird, might of said something similar but I'm sure it wouldn't of been meant like that.

Anyway you seem to be getting rather defensive about it all, so are you the reason that half of jackpotty are suddenly getting empties and that now?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I thought he was on about that streakseims geezer?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Glendale, more than likely you only know a few people in person on this forum. So do you really care what people think? ...this is no way a dig mate, but you creating a thread about you being fed up and being picked on has made it out your really bothered what people think.

Fuck them, is what I say. This forum is faceroll really. There are some sound guys on here and equally some bell-ends. Just take everything with a pinch of salt mate, just have a laugh on here mate. Give and take banter.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Toothless! Agree totally with what you say but some people are not having "banter"! Like i say a few cocks on here!
Gary! If i was, which im not, giving info to potty can i politly ask the following question, in fruitchat form, let me know if you find these words hard to follow, WHAT THE FUCKS IT TO DO WITH YOU! Couldnt care less what shit you talk son! Enjoy yourself while you can as serving a big mac will be your future you bellend!
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Fair play to glendale for sticking to his principles.

I too am considering my retirement.
Bored of the grind.