The North West

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
tommya

Post by tommya »

Mattb wrote:They ain't shit, at least they count as a playable!

People who bum flickers and count them as a playable on the other hand...
I think megas r worse u would never lose 200+ on a flicker. Played a mega yesterday 2 high cps on 50 and a pound phoning first feature, on it for ages was lucky to make 20 quid on it. On the same day played 3 flickers 29 prof on one 36 on another and my record win on one of 86 prof had it out first board for a 90.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Flickers rock :D
Cobwebs 👆
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I used to play flickers all day but stopped when they suddenly got brutal. I played one the other day first one in months maybe a year 4 pound raise yeah!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

how anyone can think flickers are better than megas is beyond me.

flickers ,,,,,,,,,, when not there you lose £40 ,,,,,,,,,,,, when there you make an average £13 ,,,,,,,,,,,, the odd exceptional £50 raise

megas ,,,,,, when shit max loss of 50 ,,,,,,,,,,,, when there you make average £40 to £70 ,,,,,,,,,,, the odd exceptional £150 raise

give me 1 average mega , over 4 average flickers anyday of the week.

and trust me ,,,,,,, i know a few of you out there arnt playing megas correctly
Little discipline = BIG issue

pickareel

Post by pickareel »

max loss of 50??turn it in mate seriously...there are crap
i got more routes than loreal
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

come watch me play a mega if you want.....id even go as far to say i know them better than you.......you must have a good area for em thats all i can say
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

if you truly know them better than me ? then why would you think there crap ? lol

and as you well know , i travel and play em all over the country

pickareel

Post by pickareel »

like i say they are crap.....constant low pots and the 1's that are high are a ton plus for phones......and yes i reckon i do know them better than you.....infact i know i do lol.....im not saying they dont class as playable machine but around here.......you wouldnt stand a chance simples
BFK

Post by BFK »

First of all 'flickers' is a potty term.

There correct name is 'quiggles'.

If ur still playing them for the quiggle then ur playing them wrong!! Much easier ways to prise them in.

Megas can be phat, but they can also be awful, often 2 hour battles for little profit or a small loss. Of course they can be huge, if u get that lucky touch. Doesn't seem to happen that often anymore tho.

To be fair lee, I'm sure kesh and indeed most people on here know the correct way of taking on a mega.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

the facts speak for themselves though

i think their great

you think their shit

what does that tell you about who knows them inside out better ?

look m8 im not trying to wind u up ,,,,,,,,,,,,, its not a competition

but area doesnt matter ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its weighing up the pot levels before goin for em that counts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if your goin for em when too low etc out of desperation in a shitty area , ,,,,,,,, drive on .......

plus a lot of people go for all the pots , when you dont always need to ,,,,,,,,,,, you can move on with CONSISTENT profits and go back in a cpl of days for the last pot remaining etc ,,,,,,,,, check the box has moved , or calculate money gone in with the pot percentages etc,,,,,,,,,,, plus a few players dont truly understand how the three stakes ARE linked but remain separate etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and/or how to finish off correctly with afterplay.

you think these are shit

i know these are propper phat

but ,,,,,,,,,,,,, you know em better than me

we need a day out together

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

and '' £100 for phones sais it all'' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you should already know off £1 how far phones are going to be ,,,,( roughly ) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and wouldn't entertain going for 1 thats gonna cost a ton.

and even you questioning the max 50 loss statement ,,,,,,,,,,,, means youve lost more on one ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i truly haven't

but ,,,,,,, you know em better

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

and mr bfk ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you obviously know far more than me about flickers/quiggles ,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,, i have to bow down here ,,,,,,,,,,, i admit i dont know another method

pickareel

Post by pickareel »

i dont play shitty blinkers either....and areas do matter.really couldnt be arsed reading all of the posts....we can have a day slotting ,megas if you want....tell u wat friend....leicster isnt a million miles awayt from here so feel free 2 come down and have a look i have lots of locations.....these were phat months ago
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Flickers? Quiggles? I told you all at the start, they're called Beths!

Beth Tweddle...

...Twiddle!

Megas: You can potentially get 3 or 4 £70s (or around about!) from one unit (admittedly, if you're lucky to find one in such a state of play).

Beths: 1x£70 or a bit over if you're lucky. They seem to always want £50+ to go as well.

I play Beths to pass the time generally, you know that the chances of losing are slim (along with the chance of much of a profit) but if time is not an issue (it's not with me, being a casual player - haven't actually played in a while - my job is more important at the moment) they are OK.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Take it or leave its are poo, iv said this since they came out! done ok on megas then stoped playing them after all pots about 60, fones 1st board and moving to £40 within a score and lost 300!