5 Years time!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

The thing you come to realise, is that most "players" talk a load of shit, and will exagerate and downright lie their ass off just to look big, well alot off them will anyhow...

In reality there is too many players and info is therefore spread very quickly and becomes useless (unless that is you are a super top boy/work out something yourself). This ridiculous speed of stuff spreading is what's causing the game to collapse really, but of course I suppose there will always be dives with 2009 style games if you can really be bothered with the barrings and abuse...
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Im learning poker at the minute at the micro stakes and have got a poker coach. thinking when the time comes moving into online poker. but when im rassing fruits right left and centre lifes fine.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

ob wrote:The thing you come to realise, is that most "players" talk a load of shit, and will exagerate and downright lie their ass off just to look big, well alot off them will anyhow...

In reality there is too many players and info is therefore spread very quickly and becomes useless (unless that is you are a super top boy/work out something yourself). This ridiculous speed of stuff spreading is what's causing the game to collapse really, but of course I suppose there will always be dives with 2009 style games if you can really be bothered with the barrings and abuse...
I think the problem now is that the likes of gamestec are shit hot at getting out to all their machines before people get much of a chance to hit any. Perfects in my area had already been chipped in January!! As far as I know hardly anyone even knew their was something going for it at this point and the ones that got chipped hadn't even been touched! Greed is what has killed the game, how long do you think companies will let people walk in a spoons and empty a machine twice a day for two weeks for?
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

maverick69 wrote:Im learning poker at the minute at the micro stakes and have got a poker coach. thinking when the time comes moving into online poker. but when im rassing fruits right left and centre lifes fine.
At least 5 years too late for internet poker pal... WAY behind. stay well away..
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

maverick69 wrote:Im learning poker at the minute at the micro stakes and have got a poker coach. thinking when the time comes moving into online poker. but when im rassing fruits right left and centre lifes fine.
A career playing online poker, sounds really fulfilling.

You'd think having a degree you'd set your sights a little higher.
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

playing poker for a living isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Makes a much better hobby than job.
spa

Post by spa »

thecannonball89 wrote:I have started my own company, in the season shud be making £100 a day from it, not alot but 700 a week plus what i make slotting. if all goes well can always expand.
In season?

Fishing Bait? :lol:
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I reckon an ice cream van :D
Roulette free since December 2011.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

ice cream vans are good money makers, if u book into an air show and the such
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Burger van outside a nightclub is a massive earner as well! Used to love it in the 90s! Great laugh as well!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Burger Vans outside football stadiums must make a mint, so over priced but theres always a que.
Cobwebs 👆
spa

Post by spa »

maverick69 wrote:ice cream vans are good money makers, if u book into an air show and the such
Mates dad used to run a fish and chip van. Worked on it when I was 16. It made a fortune!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

maverick69 wrote:ice cream vans are good money makers, if u book into an air show and the such
Would imagine the concessionaires fee is about 20% of the takings. That's why they have to charge so much.
Roulette free since December 2011.
pound

Post by pound »

Selling candyfloss init jack :o ops:
bowie

Post by bowie »

Burger vans at Music Festivals, the rent or whatever must be massive but the takings must be astronomical.