Constant Gibblers!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
BFK

Post by BFK »

So do all the others if they're 'just coming out of' or getting done like 99% of them are.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Last week was terrible and it didn't help that I was ill for some of it. Then the Sunday came along and I played 3 electrocoins that were there on both and made 220. No Brazilian and Inter right backs, just steady pots. Also got pot on a Lep Gold off the first quid in the arcade.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

thought u have been quiet,guess now youve had a few good days u will stop having a go at people that have done nothing wrong
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Come now Kesh, don't make me out as the bad guy! As the original player in that area, I think I have a right to let off steam when a player much higher than me on the info chain comes along and does the electros etc. especially when he said he would let me know if he had been.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

im not making you out to be the bad guy,but at the end of the day everyone is entitled to the machines,dosent matter that you started playing there 1st,the way you put yourself across to people when your having a bad time is quite wrong and thats one thing you should change if you want to get on with other players,i dont ring up when i find ipswich dead which i have plenty of times over the years,its just one of those things
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Yeah I realise all that. A player of his calibre and integrity should have let me know that he was about, since he did say he would in the past.

I find Norwich dead most times and I don't ring you about that. Really don't expect Norwich to be going much ever. Do expect to make decent money in Suffolk / North Essex.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

as do i,i believe you and 'joe bloggs' fell out ages before anyway,so i doubt he would let u know
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Well he sent me 2 PMs on here in the last 10 days. One said he met somebody in Sheringham who said he knew me and Matt. Other one was about reel skill turning the machine off on a Lep Gold.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

To leave it gibbling like a fucker
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

From what I understand, the number reel was out of sync, so reel skill caused the machine to alarm or whatever. Not ideal.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I've had em do that
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
BFK

Post by BFK »

logopolis wrote:Last week was terrible and it didn't help that I was ill for some of it. Then the Sunday came along and I played 3 electrocoins that were there on both and made 220. No Brazilian and Inter right backs, just steady pots. Also got pot on a Lep Gold off the first quid in the arcade.
How the f**k do you keep finding BG ready on both stakes!!!

Been there about 10 times been ready twice. Coffee man from Southend knows it's there to. I followed him sat morning!!!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

anyone who thinks they have more right to an area than another person is a complete idiot
Scott

Post by Scott »

I'm come across several idiots over the years then!
Cobwebs 👆
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

I think a fair few of us might have encountered them!

Of course, there are other ways of keeping people off 'your patch'. Doing machines relentlessly and doing competitions 'areas' and therefore having leverage with them is a good way of keeping people quiet.
Bored of the grind.